As If There Is Nothing Wrong

You and I Are Fiction

298 Days Before He Dissappeared

Jun Hyung stared at his reflection in the mirror. His weight drastically decreased and he could see his ribs now. His cheeks became sunken, the tired face which got worsen with dark circles. He sighed, telling himself to be stronger and fight the pain inside his chest. He put his t-shirt on and left the changing room.

“Do you eat regularly ?” The middle aged man, the doctor, who was sitting behind his desk kept writing the prescription for Jun Hyung.

“We’ve been busy preparing for our next single, so we’ve stayed up late to record couple songs,” Jun Hyung replied with his excuses, but the doctor was not pleased.

“Mr. Yong, I care about your health, do you care about yourself ?” His voice suddenly rose a bit.

“I do, Doctor. I did eat regularly. Well, I tried too...But don’t worry, everytime I got a break, I always ate healthy food just like you said. I drank the medicine regularly, too,” Jun Hyung told the doctor the truth.

The doctor looked at the young man infront of him, the young blood who should get a longer life because of his talent. He always felt bad at a young man like Jun Hyung who got less time to achieve everything he wanted in life. He could help him although he knew Jun Hyung had his limit.

“Okay,” the doctor finally said. “I believe you. Make sure you drink the medicine and don’t overwork yourself.”

“Sure,” Jun Hyung made a promise to himself and the doctor. He stood up and left the room. But when he opened the door, the doctor called his name once again.

“Mr. Yong,” the doctor said, “good luck for your upcoming album.”

Jun Hyung gave him his sincere smile, thanked him for believing and giving him a little support. He really needed it with all the pressures on his shoulders that time. Jun Hyung got out and closed the door.

Outside the room, Yoon Doo Joon was waiting in the guest room with anxious feeling. He felt bad for not realizing Jun Hyung’s burden toward himself. Doo Joon saw with his own eyes how Jun Hyung collapsed couple times because of their hectic schedules. He had forced himself to not sleep and continue writing songs. Doo Joon knew his bandmates was tired, he blamed himself for do nothing to help him. He couldn’t lift his head while thinking about it.

“Doo Joon-ah,” Jun Hyung suddenly appeared infront of him. “Let’s go.”

He couldn’t believe Jun Hyung still had that smile in his face, although he’s in pain. He got up, following Jun Hyung to leave the hospital.

*

“Let’s record this once again,” Jun Hyung said, followed by his bandmates’ complains.

“Jun Hyung-ah, that was perfect,” Kikwang complained. “Yoseob have done that part couple times and most of them were good. He’s been there for two hours.”

B2ST was inside the recording studio for their next album. The time was getting closer for them to finish the record but somehow Jun Hyung who was involved to write some songs was not pleased that day. He had been monitoring every single voice they’d recorded but he wanted more than perfect.

Complain kept coming from other members, but Jun Hyung persistened on his own feet, “It was good, but not good enough. His voice was a bit shaky at the second verse.”

B2ST members rolled his eyes in annoyance, but couldn’t do anything since they’re recording Jun Hyung’s songs that night. They would love to leave the studio at two in the morning but nobody dared to fight Jun Hyung’s perfectionist attitude. It was useless to argue with Jun Hyung so the rest of the members just followed his opinions. Poor Yoseob who almost cried because he was too tired to record his part once again.

When the time showed at three in the morning, some of the B2ST members couldn’t take it anymore. They took turns to sleep while Jun Hyung stayed awake to record the song. Yoseob who finally finished his recording sneaked out to buy some snacks from the machine. When he put the coins in, he heard somebody called his name.

He turned his head and saw Lee Joon walked toward him. He looked pretty neat at three in the morning, but his face showed his tiredness. “Hyung, what are you doing here ?”

“I just finished recording a show. I texted Jun Hyung to go out with me, but he didn’t answer. I heard you guys are recording so I come to visit,” Joon lifted up a bag full of snacks higher.

“Whoa, Hyung, you’re awesome !!” Yoseob shoutted.

Both of them entered the studio room. Joon addressed B2ST members but got ignored by Jun Hyung who fully concentrated at recording the song. He put the snacks at the table and joined B2ST members who were still awake.

“You did a great job, KiKwang-ssi,” Jun Hyung finally said, making KiKwang punched the air in happiness. He left the recording room and joined his friends to eat the meals Joon brought for them.

“Jun Hyung-ah, hurry up and eat these food !” Doo Joon called Jun Hyung who was staring at them from afar. “You have to eat, you haven’t drunk your medicine too !”

“Medicine ?” Joon lifted his head from the meal box on his lap. “Jun Hyung, are you sick ?”

“Nope,” Jun Hyung denied it, “it’s just a multivitamin I have to drink because I’m overworked.”

“Then come here and it these, before they eat them all,” Joon asked Jun Hyung to join in.

The next hours Joon spent his night together with his friends by laughing and joking around. He was tired too but the atmosphere was pretty good that his sleepiness suddenly dissappeared. When they were finally done eating, Doo Joon suggested to go out and get some fresh air. All the B2ST members agreed, but Jun Hyung was the one who didn’t speak out. He’s too busy visiting the wonderland. He slept right beside Joon, looking so tired since he’s the only one who stayed awake until they finished the recording. The medicine he drank earlier also helped him to relax.

“Don’t wake him up,” Joon suggested, “He just drank his medicine. You guys just go and I’ll stay here to look after him and clean up this mess.”

They felt it was not right for Joon to stay and clean up, but Joon insisted. He even pushed them to go and relax. They felt grateful that Joon took care of them pretty well.

After cleaning up the room, Joon sat back beside Jun Hyung who was in a deep sleep. He meant to put Jun Hyung in more comfortable position but his head moved forward and leant on Joon’s arms. Joon couldn’t move his body because he’s afraid Jun Hyung would bump his face to the seat and wake himself. Joon noticed that the guy beside him was getting thinner and not look healthy at all. The only thing he could do that night was sat still and let Jun Hyung put his head in Joon’s arm.

Joon took another jacket and covered Jun Hyung’s body with it. Somehow Jun Hyung noticed that something was put upon his body, so he naturally moved himself and threw a light moan to the air. He didn’t realize that his arm suddenly flew and landed on Joon’s waist.

Jun Hyung’s sudden movement surprised Joon a little bit. Noticed that Jun Hyung was still sleeping, Joon fixed his position to make Jun Hyung more comfortable. Their faces were close to each other, Joon even observed that Jun Hyung had pretty eyelashes. Without hesitation, Joon already Jun Hyung’s face line from his temple to his chin.

He bent down and meant to kiss his lips, but couldn’t urge himself to go further because he felt it was not a right time to do that. Instead of kissing the tempting lips, Joon landed a light peck on Jun Hyung’s forehead, marking his feelings toward the fragile soul on his arms. The one he wanted to know the most, the one he wanted to protect the most. Joon closed his tired eyes, laying himself on the couch with Jun Hyung right beside him.

 

-

sorry if there's any grammar mistakes, once again :P

I only listened to Fiction & Lightless-unplugged in repeat to finish this chapter~ magical

comments ?