Seeping Into My Skin

You and I Are Fiction

330 Days Before He Dissappeared

DooJoon tightened his shoelaces for second times that morning, but couldn’t leave the dorm yet because of Jun Hyung. The other members were already heading to their car to record for the upcoming shows, but Jun Hyung was still locking himself inside his room. He was pretty okay last night and didn’t complain about anything when they got home, so DooJoon thought he’s fine. He sighed in the empty room, had to take off his shoes again. He stood right in front Jun Hyung’s room, knocking the door harder than the last time. “Jun Hyung-ah, hurry up ! What are you doing ?” DooJoon kept trying to hold his anger tone.”We’re gonna be late !”

Inside, Jun Hyung wiped his tears from his cheeks. He tore the paper in his hands into small pieces and left them scattered on the floor. He grabbed his jacket and put it on quickly as he opened the door. DooJoon was surprised by Jun Hyung’s sudden appearance infront of his nose, but he said nothing as Jun Hyung quickly wore his shoes and left the dorm together with him.

*

In the backstage, people were walking around the narrow alley when B2ST members finally arrived at the TV station. The TV crew told them to change their clothes quickly because the recording was about to start. They turned right and entered another alley. Jun Hyung who’s on the front line opened the door but got surprised when he saw MBLAQ was there.

“Wait, this is our room,” Doo Joon talked to Seung Ho who’s still in his black wife-beater.

While the leaders were arguing about which group the room belonged to, Jun Hyung was freezed as he saw someone was changing his casual clothes to his costume. The time ran slowly as he stared at the beautiful figure without blinking. Jun Hyung was facing Joon’s , he could see every muscles that nicely showed from waist to his shoulders, thanks to his hardwork at the gym. Jun Hyung didn’t realize he gulped deeply at that marvelous body.

Jun Hyung didn’t realize how long he had been watching Joon changing his clothes, until Joon turned around and Jun Hyung met him in the eyes. Joon smiled, but Jun Hyung who was too embarrassed threw his face to another direction.

“Look,” Seung Ho finally said, “why don’t you guys change here ? We have to record now, so while we’re away I think you can use this room. It’s no use calling the crews now, I’ve heard today’s recording won’t go well because some people are sick because of the bad weather. What a shame but sometimes we have to take care of ourselves, right ?”

“I think that’s the best solution for now,” DooJoon agreed.

“Okay then. We have to go now,” Seung Ho buttoned up his suit and left the room. “Joon-ah, hurry up !”

The other members followed Seung Ho from behind, while Joon wobbly ran to the door, “Wait a sec—yaish, these boots driving me crazy—”

Joon stumbled upon and almost hit the floor when Jun Hyung caught him with his arms.

“Sorry, Jun Hyung-ah ! Are you okay ?” Joon held on Jun Hyung’s arms to get his balance. Jun Hyung who suddenly got nervous pushed the guy in his arms away. Joon who was surprised by Jun Hyung’s reaction, couldn’t find the right words to scold the dongsaeng. He thought they already became friends, but the way Jun Hyung threw him away was too much. Without saying anything, Joon left him behind while inside he hurted alot.

Hyung, I’m sorry,” Jun Hyung startled and scared at Joon’s cold reaction. He chased Joon who walked faster to the alley. Jun Hyung took a step further and finally caught his wrist, “Hyung, I didn’t mean to—”

His words stopped as he saw Joon’s cold eyes. He had never seen Joon staring at someone in intense gaze. “I have to go now,” Joon coldly reply. He pulled his wrist away from Jun Hyung and started running. He dissappeared at the end of the alley.

Jun Hyung ruffled his hair in anger, couldn’t stop blaming himself. if only he could express the feelings inside his chest clearly. The thing is, he didn’t know what’s that feeling he had toward Joon. Sometimes he wanted him so bad, he wanted Joon to look at him only, but everytime he’s around Jun Hyung suddenly had no right to breathe.

*

At the end of the recording, all the performers gathered together at the stage to end the show. Most of them greeted each other while the MCs were saying the farewell. On the last lines of the performers, Yong Jun Hyung stood on stage by himself, his bandmates were too busy socializing with others. He didn’t focus at the closing because he’s glaring at Joon’s back who was busy laughing with SHINEE members.

Inside his mind, Jun Hyung was planning to find a right moment to apologize to Joon. He had to do that or Joon would ignore him longer. Jun Hyung knew how timid Joon was, he easily got hurt by small act like Jun Hyung did earlier. All he needed to do was stop thinking and start doing something. Jun Hyung inhaled and pushed himself to walk toward him.

When he’s getting closer to Joon, the light was suddenly off. Everything changed into darkness. He could hear some people screamed in panic because of the accident. When his eyes finally could adjust in the dark, he could see Joon’s back was getting further. He could feel he’s about to leave the stage. Without considering the second thoughts, Jun Hyung took another step and moved closer.

For Joon himself, he was surprised when he could feel someone was hugging him from behind. He was about to go back to the dress room because the crews told him too, but he got stopped because someone was holding him. “Hey, what are you—”

Hyung, I’m sorry,” Joon could hear that person whispering in his ears. He could recognize Jun Hyung’s voice although it was dark. Jun Hyung tightened himself by circling his arms around Joon’s waist. He leant his head on Joon’s back, smelling his natural scent. “Please don’t ignore me.”

As Jun Hyung finished saying his last words, the light was on again. Joon frowned at the light which his eyes. The crowds started making noises when he realized Jun Hyung didn’t hold him anymore. Joon turned around, looking for Jun Hyung who’s already hiding behind s, felt embarrassed at his own braveness. That was the first time he realized that Joon meant something for him.

-

i think it's not as good as I expected. sorry if there's any grammar mistakes, i wrote it in couple hours and my mind is as absurd as hell >.< it's 3:34 am here~

comments ? >.<