Chapter 8: His House?

My Very Own Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

His grip was tight, as my heart started to quicken its pace. “Yah Kyuhyun, slow down!” I complained but it looked as if he didn’t even hear me. I repeated myself again, still no answer. I mentally sighed. There is really something on Kyuhyun’s mind right now, I thought.

He finally slowed down when we entered a small forest. I started getting worried. Is he really taking me to his house? I thought even harder. Is this him kidnapping me?

I tried to stop him from going any further and started run the opposite direction. “Yah! Seohyun,” Kyuhyun yanked my hand pulling me closer to him. He tightens his grip without hurting me and kept on walking.

“Where are you taking me?” I asked.

He stopped and turned to me. “Like I said. To my house,” and smiled. I started to shiver at the coldness that touched my skin. Walking in the small forest got colder by the step. I really didn’t feel any safe now. “Just a little further.” He said. How long will we get there? I thought. What if we’re not gonna get there sooner or worse, what if he doesn’t take me to his house at all?

“If you’re thinking that I’m kidnapping you. I’m not,” Kyuhyun spoke again. He turned to me was smiled again. Can he read minds now? Is he psychic or is my mind too easy to read. But no one could ever spot that, not even Tiffany can and she’s good at doing that. “Just remember Seohyun, I know you well,”  

Kyuhyun is creeping me out right now. If he knows so much about me, than he must have stalked me A LOT.

“Are we there yet?” I asked.                                             

“Almost there,” He replied. I started to feel my legs shaking from me being scared and from walking too much.  

A couple more steps and went into the light, I was dumbfounded that I saw no regular house. It was a mansion, almost like a castle from a fairy-tale. A 4-story house with an amazing garden that gave a path way. The giant gates like it reached to heaven, and not to mention a fountain with a cupid.

“Surprised right?” he asked. I nodded while still looking at the amazing exterior of the mansion.

“You live here,”

“Correct!” he jumped in front of me making me jump back a little. “Now we’re going to do our assignment,” he grabbed my wrist again, dragging me to his mansion.

He opened the gates by unlocking the security finger lock, as the gates made our pathways. He immediately dragged me inside his mansion. I must say, I never felt so curious about the interior. I’ve been in a mansion before and I’ve always dreamt of walking inside one.

“Good morning sir,” a very handsome man wearing a tuxedo who bowed to Kyuhyun. “You haven’t been here for a while,” the man looked awfully young to do services as may be a ‘butler’.

“Well, you know Minho,”

The man stared at me as if he didn’t recognise me as a remembered guest. “A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter