Chapter 1: The New Student

My Very Own Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 ‘AISH!!! Seohyun you’re gonna be late!!’ I was running my way to school blaming not only myself for being late. But also blaming Jessica for texting me too much last night. She is apparently in love with Donghae and she won’t stop texting me within her excitement. I didn’t get enough sleep through all that…

~RING~

‘Who is it now?’  I stopped and reached to my phone but still ran my way to school. “Seohyun where are you? You’re gonna to be late,” as expected the caller was Jessica.

“Well I was the one who slept in. I didn’t get enough sleep because of someone who kept texting me in the middle of the night,” I was still panting from running and talking at the same time.

“Mianhae Seohyun, I was just really lovesick and wanted to talk about it,” I can tell that Jessica just pouted through the phone. I looked up and saw the school gates still opened.

“Yes I’m here,” I mumbled not knowing that I was still on the phone. I close and put away my phone and entered through the gates of the school. “Just made it,” I saw the gates were closing behind me seeing that some of the students were locked out. “Jessica’s lucky that I made it in time,” I mumbled to myself and went straight to homeroom class.

 

I already saw students at their desks talking to each other waiting for the teacher to arrive. I sat at my usually spot in the middle of the class. I laid my head down glad that I made in time but still recovering my stamina. “You made it Seohyun; I can’t believe you’re late like this,” Tiffany said she sat at her desk behind me.

“Why do you blame me for being late? Just blame Jessica for this,” I closed my eyes because I was still tired. All of the students suddenly became quiet and I heard chairs pulling and students being seated. I guess that the teacher is here. I still kept my head down; I didn’t feel like studying yet.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” the teacher said her good mornings like every day. “Today we have anew student,” ‘new student?’ I thought. I looked up because I was curious. Seeing all the students curious than me makes me interested. “Come in,” And there I saw a tall boy with his hands in his pockets but smiling? He doesn’t look like the type of guy that would smile at all. Noticing that all of the students were disappointed by the boy’s appearance. I have to admit he was kind of handsome.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Cho Kyuhyun imnida,” the boy said and bowed. He looked at me strangely which made his smile disappear.

“Kyuhyun, you can sit next to Lee Sungmin at the back row. Sungmin raise your hand please,” I just had to ignore what was going on. I was still sleepy because of Jessica.

*

“Finally Lunch,” Tiffany, Jessica and I were walking to the cafeteria to get some lunch of course. The thing that worried me was when during class, that Kyuhyun guy kept staring at me non-stop. It was kind of creepy to see that and that got me the chills. “Should we eat at the rooftop this time,” Tiffany asked us.

“Nah, we should eat at the cafeteria like everyone does,” Jessica ran straight to the cafeteria without patient.

“I bet its Donghae,” I said.

“Yep defiantly,” Tiffany agreed with me and we both ran straight to the cafeteria.

 

We both sat with Jessica was already watching Donghae from afar. “Jessica, are you sure he’s the right guy?” I had to ask her that. She had been falling for so many guys in the past 13 years of my childhood. Yes, Jessica, Tiffany and I were friends since we were 4. Every time she confessed to her crush she would either get rejected or she finds out her crush already has a girlfriend. We of course try to support her but usually it doesn’t work.

Tiffany and I just stare at each other, sighing at Jes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter