Chapter 12: Message

My Very Own Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I quietly opened the front door and let myself take a peek to see if the coast was clear. I saw Yoona and Taeyeon waiting in the living room looking concerned. My two sisters reacted when they heard when I squeaked the door opened.

“Seohyun hurry, she’s going to be here any minute now.” Yoona grabbed me by the wrist and led me upstairs. “Quickly shower and dry yourself. Taeyeon and I will handle everything else.” She gently pushed me inside the bathroom and threw me a towel and spare clothes from my wardrobe.

The door slammed closed right after she left before I began to lift my shirt off when I heard something hit the ground unnoticeably.

I looked down as I threw my shirt in the basket and kneeled down.  A folded piece of paper on the white tile floor grew my suspicions and curiosity. I picked it up gently and stared at it for a moment before I unfolded the mystery.

I sighed and knew what was coming when I saw the first three words.

To my Seobaby~

I just wanted to you to know that I’m watching you but to make sure that you don’t feel uncomfortable; I won’t watch you undress and take a shower. Though, I can imagine that you have an amazing body. But I’ll be fair and wait until we’re married. Before I end this letter, STAY AWAY FROM THAT NEW GUY FROM WORK AND THAT KID IN YOUR CLASS!! They’re EEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

And thank you for your courtesy to read this letter. I LOVE YOU <3

From your stalker, future husband and soul mate~

Kyuhyun~

I faced palmed as I was still holding the letter with my fingers. First Kyuhyun wants me to stay away from that Daehyuk guy and I think the other guy he was talking about what Youngchul.

Kyuhyun won’t stop bothering me but I blushed at the point he writ I LOVE YOU <3, I didn’t know why but with my assumptions is that he is trying to make me like him back. But the thing I like about him is that he never gives up, especially on me.

 

After showering, I went downstairs to the dining room and saw Yoona and Taeyeon sitting at their seats already. Taeyeon turned and used her hand gesture to sit next to her.

“Quick she’s already outside, she hasn’t suspected anything yet.” She said when I sat next to her calmly pretending to look like I was waiting here for a long time.

Hearing the door screech open and the old lady yapping nonsense, we sat there in silence waiting to eat when she gets here.

“Taeyeon, is that filth here?” I knew who she meant when she said filth.

“She’s here.” Taeyeon replied as she was trying to act the part of the evil stepsister even with her hands shaking.

“That’s good now she can go clean my car right now.”

I turned immediately but I was not surprised of what she said. I stood up from my chair and left the table without saying anything else. If I did then I’d have to sleep in the basement again. Despite the time of night, my stepmom still wants me to clean her car. I couldn’t care to start protesting, it’ll just waste my energy to do other things that need to be done.

*

“Miss Seo you’re late…” I walked in the classroom with a visible red mark on my soft cheek. I didn’t bother looking at my classmates because I knew what their reactions would be. Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter