Chapter 5: It's Not Fate

My Very Own Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat there staring at Kyuhyun. Did he just ask me if he could sleep with me? Why on earth would he ask that when he knows that my answer is obviously going to be… “No,”

“Wae?” Kyuhyun pouted at me. He suddenly turned creepy to cute. “Pretty please,”

“No,” I repeated my answer.

“Come on, I have nowhere to sleep tonight,” he came closer with more of his aegyo and How long do I have to put up with this? I thought.

“Can’t you just go home?”

“That’s the point, I can’t. I locked myself outside by accident so…” his voice became shy and quiet as I just face palmed myself. He can get on my skin sometimes, literally. “Please,” this time he got even closer and more cuter. “Can I please sleep with you?” I’m going to regret this I thought.

“Fine,”

“Yay,” Kyuhyun pulled me in his grasp, hugging me tightly enough I can even breathe. “You’re the best Seohyun,”

“L-le-let go,” I struggled “I can’t bre-breathe,” but he didn’t let go. He only just loosened his grip.

“You’re very comfortable to hug Seohyun,” he softened his tone while he started to tighten his grip again. I started suffocating and I really regretting this, I thought. “Can I ask you one question?” Kyuhyun asked. “If we’re sleeping together, can I hug you when we’re sleeping?”

I let out a big sigh. “I know what,” I avoided his question and pushed him away from me. Kyuhyun got a little confused by the looks of it. But I’ll make the both of us happy.

I grabbed a big plushie that was almost my height, grabbed a picture of me smiling happily. I grabbed a bit of sticky tape and stuck the picture on the plushie’s face area. I threw at Kyuhyun were he caught it but was still confused. “Is this supposed to my both of us happy?” he asked.

I nodded. I was planning to give him a futon for him to sleep on the ground. Until I realised that my stepmother got rid of it because I’ve been sleeping on it for the past 3 months. I really don’t want Kyuhyun to be sleeping on the ground so…. I have no choice, I thought.

I was about to say something until he was already sleeping in my bed. “Yah, Kyuhyun. That’s my bed.”

“I know, I’ve laid on it before,”

“You what?” What he said before, I was just thinking... How long has he been in my house?!

“Just sleep with me,”

“As long as you’re hugging that plushie,”

“Fine,” he sighed disappointed as he grabbed the giant plushie and hug it. I didn’t want to sleep on the ground so I had to sleep in the same bed. Keeping a couple of inches away from him, I finally fell asleep.

*

The next morning came; I opened my heavy eyes feeling really uncomfortable. I was sleeping on the side and staying like that all night because of Kyuhyun. I noticed something was a bit off though. I suddenly felt warm, not that I’m sick or anything but like something was grabbing me... Oh you have got to be kidding me.

I turned around seeing the Kyuhyun was hugging me instead of that PLUSHIE. I jumped out of bed, making Kyuhyun wake up. “Why did you do that? I was enjoying that sleep,”

“Really? Then where’s the plushie?”

“What plushie?”

“Don’t act dumb. I gave it to you to hug it when you sleep,” and again, he puts on his confused loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter