Chapter 11: Papers & The New Guy

My Very Own Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seohyun, are you okay?” I looked upon seeing Tiffany and Youngchul watching me as I stared at my lunch for quite some time and haven’t even taken a bite of it yet. I was playing with my rice with both chopsticks in my complex fingers when I was thinking about last night. Surely I thought it was a dream because I woke up in the bed with no Kyuhyun beside me. But then, I found a note under my pillow that was in written in Kyuhyun’s messy words.

I nodded in reply but didn’t say anything. Jessica was too busy fangirling because of…Donghae. He invited her to sit with him in lunch time since he wanted to tell his friends about his new next-door neighbour. That’s right, Donghae lives right next-door to Jessica which I find coincidental.

I looked over where she was eating her lunch and saw Donghae acting somewhat nervous. “I swear that Donghae likes our Jessica more than a friend.” I heard Tiffany say but I kept looking for someone. Kyuhyun wasn’t there. Then I forgot that he wasn’t here today. I found it strange because he usually is earlier than me or we coincidently walk in the classroom at the same time. But now he wasn’t here, even for more than half an hour the atmosphere felt dull.

“Noona are you sure you’re okay?” this time it was Youngchul’s voice that was concerned. I sighed and stood up from the table and left my unwanted lunch tray and two worried friends.

 

I made my step into the empty classroom to have my privacy, though I could’ve gone to the rooftop but that would be Tiffany’s first assumption of where I was. I pulled my chair and sat down as I grabbed out the note that Kyuhyun left me when I woke up. As I unfolded the piece of paper gently, I began to read his message for the third time.

To my Seobaby~

HELLO MY SEOBABY! I’ve got some bad news…I’m not going to school tomorrow :( I know how sad you are but don’t worry, I’m always behind you. Anyway about the condition, I’ll tell you the next day I pinkie promise.

From your stalker

Kyuhyun~

I was more concerned about the line I’m always behind you which gave me the chills down my spine. As I waited for the bell to ring, I laid my head on the desk to rest. For some reason I started to picture Kyuhyun more than I thought, what is he doing to me?

 

“Miss Seo, wake up!”

I jumped out of my sleep and fell off my chair. Hearing my classmates laughing at me clearly shows that I was the joke of the day. “Miss Seo Joo Hyun, we were just talking about the newest assignment and you’re sleeping during my class? Your partner isn’t here so if I were you, I would be writing notes about the topic so the teacher wouldn’t have to repeat herself again.” Miss Park kept nagging and nagging on and on, this is why I didn’t like this class, English; even if I was good at it, the teacher would always give us the hardest assignments ever, mainly because most of the tasks were off topic.

“Since you were dreaming Miss Seo, I guess I have to repeat what the assignment is about again. The topic is to research your partner’s life and re-write your information into a poem...” That was one of the most off topic assignments I have ever been given. “…In English,” close enough. “If you sleep again in my class then you’ll be sleeping in the principal’s office, YOU

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter