Chapter 4: Not Again

My Very Own Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oh God that had to be the worst weekend ever,” I explained ­­everything to Tiffany about last weekend’s crazy activity. She was surprised that I was cross dressing. Me? Cross Dress? The exact same thing Tiffany would say if Jessica would ask her to do. “I’m so glad that I wasn’t there,” Tiffany sighed feeling sorry for me. “And with the situation with you and Kyuhyun in the bathroom is hilarious to even imagine that happening,” Yeah, I also told her that part. But I still didn’t tell her about Kyuhyun stalking me yet. “Anyways where’s Jessica?”

That’s what I’ve been thinking too. The last time I saw Jessica was on Saturday when the situation happened… that was too disturbing that I don’t even want to mention it anymore. “Do you think I should call Jessica?”

“Nah, she would be stalking Donghae by now, so don’t disturb her moments,” I nodded at Tiffany’s reply.

We waited at our desks waiting for Jessica to come to class. Our teacher hasn’t come yet so we kept talking about Jessica’s habits like stalking Donghae and secretly taking pictures of him. After having a good chat, I checked to see if Kyuhyun was here and yep I saw him who was secretly looking at me while talking to Sungmin.

I pouted again, why is he interested in me anyway? I thought. I think he was just playing with me, but what about that night where... Urgh too many thoughts about Kyuhyun, must stop thinking about him.

The teacher finally comes in. Yes I stopped thinking about Kyuhyun I cheered within my head, Dammit even mentioning his name makes me think of him. I face palmed myself for thinking that I stopped thinking about Kyuhyun but I actually started to think about him, if that made sense anyway.

“Okay class, we’ll be doing a test so I can pair you up with classmates for your next assessment,” hearing all of the moans from the students and some even complaining. I just neaten myself and prepared quickly for the unexpected test and so did Tiffany. Teacher really gave us a test we weren’t even ready about. But the teacher said the test is deciding our pairs for our next assessment. I just hope my results aren’t leading to Kyuhyun. I don’t even know how smart or dumb he is. I guess I’ll just do the test my way then.

*

Tiffany and I decided to sit at the rooftop of school for lunch. Since Tiffany’s Mom is the Principal of the School so she would let me, her and Jessica up in the rooftop ONLY. “Jessica isn’t here is she?” I said.

“No, I saw her sneaking inside school along with Donghae,” She explained. “Donghae was late to school, followed by Jessica behind him,”

“Why aren’t I surprised?”

“Because she’s Donghae’s stalker,”

“Does Donghae even know this?”

“He should’ve known by now,” Tiffany replied.

It seemed really boring sorta, usually we get our entertainment from Jessica talking about how amazing Donghae is. Tiffany and I just listen since there was nothing to do. I guess we’re used to listening to Jessica. But now she’s busy with stalking, it just reminds me about how Kyuhyun was stalking me that day.

 

“Bye, Tiffany,” I waved Tiffany goodbye as I went to my bus and went to work. I suddenly got a text from Jessica to meet her at the library tomorrow morning. She will never go to the library, unless Donghae is there. If she’s going to make me cross dress again, I will kill myself. LIKE SERIOUSLY, that thought just reminded me what happened on Saturday. I don’t want any more thoughts about this, especially Kyuhyun.

*

“You’re late,” one of my colleagues complained to me. Oh come on! I’m only 2 minutes late I thought.

“Mianhae,” Softly I apologised.

“Sorry won’t cut it, now palli we’re busy today,” That colleague really needs to take a chill pill.

I could hear a whole crowd of customers, seeing all tables full I thought I better not get hit by my stepmother when I get home. As I quickly get dressed in the staff room, I started working at serving customers, hoping not to see Kyuhyun…

'Oh dammit' I face palmed myself 'Not Again' remembering that situation. Not only remembered but seeing Kyuhyun sitting in one of the tables, but he was CROSS DRESSING. Seriously, he should’ve known that I saw him in the bathroom that day. This time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter