Chapter 6: Jealous

My Very Own Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just couldn’t believe that I’m paired up with Kyuhyun. Those words kept repeating in my head. Being paired with Kyuhyun. I just hope this doesn’t end badly.

At lunch time; I was sitting in the cafeteria with Tiffany, she was eyeing on Jessica who came with her tray of food along with Youngchul with her. “Annyeong,” he kindly said. Youngchul sat next to Jessica on the other side of the table. Reason for Youngchul is with Jessica? Well since Jessica was absent yesterday apparently and a new student came today. The teacher thought it was a great opportunity to put them working together since we had uneven students before.

“Again? Jessica?” Tiffany asked Jessica who was already absorbed into Donghae’s handsome features. “Can’t you just stop looking at him for more than 5 minutes at least?” Jessica turned to Tiffany and shook her head and went back looking at Donghae again.

I saw Youngchul who really felt uncomfortable where he was sitting.  He kept looking down at his food while all of the other girls kept staring at him. “Can we sit somewhere else, noona?” was he just talking to me. He looked up at me. “Please?”

“Noona?” Tiffany questioned me. “Since when have you two been so close?” This time Jessica got interested in the situation.

“Well…” I suddenly got nervous.

“Actually I met Joo-hyun noona before. But we only introduced ourselves before we head off doing our own things,” Youngchul explained to them before he secretly winked at me. Did he just wink at me? I thought. Tiffany or Jessica didn’t notice it but I did.

“Well then, Jessica won’t move so I’ll just keep her company. You two can go if you want,” Tiffany told us.

“Kamsahaminda,” he thanked Tiffany.

“You don’t have to be so polite, and it’s best to call her by Seohyun rather than Joo-hyun; she likes it better,” she pointed at me before crossing her arms. Staring at Jessica who just turned back to Donghae again.

“Come on,” Youngchul told me as he the table. I followed him from behind…. Wait aren’t suppose show him around he school? I thought.

*

We were sitting at a bench in the school garden. Youngchul suggested it because it was quiet. I had to agree even if he didn’t like attention from a whole crowd. We just had the usual chat just so we can get to know each other. “How long are you staying in Seoul?”  I asked. He was about to answer, but no words came out from his mouth. He kept silent. “If… you don’t want to answer than you don’t have to,”

“It’s best if you didn’t even ask me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter