Chapter 2: Silhouette

My Very Own Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I slapped his hand away from my face. He unexpectedly put his finger on my lip before, so of course I had to keep my distance from him. Not knowing that my cheeks were burning heavily red, Kyuhyun was smiling at me like nothing had happened. I was in fact confused; well everyone would be confused by now in this situation. He was not angry or disappointed that I just did that. This was just too strange.

“Annyeong Seohyun-shi,” Kyuhyun kept on smiling as if he was glad to see me. The one thing I want to know is why he was in a tree.

“Were you stalking me?” I asked. All he did was pouted. It really doesn’t suit him at all. “Were you stalking me?” I asked again. He still didn’t reply. He was just looking at the sky. Was he just ignoring me? I thought.

“What makes you say that?” he finally replied. Really? I thought. Do I have to explain why? I continue saying in my head.

“Well I saw you at the café, you looked like you were hiding from someone and you appeared out of nowhere from a tree and landing in front of me,” I specifically explained everything what made me think he’s stalking me.

“It…” he stopped for a moment to think. I think he’s really stalking me. “It could be just a coincidence,” he finished saying. Maybe it is just a coincidence, or maybe he’s trying to cover himself up so I won’t blame him.

“Nice try Kyuhyun, but I’m not going to believe that,” I was trying to make sure he wasn’t lying by saying that. Kyuhyun just pouted again, but only for a second. I think he was serious, but why would he be in a tree?

“You can believe what you want, but it could be just a twist of fate,” his smiled changed into a cocky smirked like if he was a genius. I suddenly got scared for a moment, but then relieved that this seems like him. Wait…

“Do you act like this all the time?” I had to ask him that. I think that there’s something even more strangely about him.

“Like what?” his cocky smirked turned to a curious but happy smile. He realised that before his mood was different.

“Never mind,” I had to not ask anymore. It’s like he’s two people but one of them is more dominating than the other but that other can appear when the tension rises.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun grabbed my hand very tightly. I didn’t flinch though; I was just shocked about his unexpected actions that I didn’t move. “Why don’t we get some ice-cream?” he said to me as dragged me to the ice-cream parlour with a very tight grip. Was he just trying to make me forget what just happened?

 

After the ice-cream parlour, he said that he needed to go somewhere. “Finally!” I said. He wasn’t a stalker like I thought. We went our separate ways as I was heading home. I think my Stepmother isn’t going to like me being so late.

I was walking casually home; I was only half way when I heard footsteps from behind. I thought it could be someone that is going my direction.

But then when I was almost home, the same footsteps follow me wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter