Chapter 7: What Just Happened?

Is Love Fate?

After celebrating Jongsu’s birthday, Kai and Hana went back to the hospital. Hana decided to follow Kai to his grandma’s room. When Kai’s grandma’s room was in site, Hana ran towards the room and walked in without Kai to visit Grandma Kim.

“Hello Grandma Kim!” Hana said while bowing.

“Hana-ah! You are here,” she replied. She began to cough.

Hana ran to get Grandma Kim some water and she fed her the glass of water as Kai walked into the room.

“Grandma, are you okay?” Hana and Kai asked. They looked at each other then stared back to Grandma Kim.

She chuckled, “Of course I am. The doctor said I can be released tomorrow.”

“That means you guys get to go home! How fun,” Hana smiled.

“Where were you guys?”

“We went to a little birthday dinner for my little brother.”

“Now Jongin can’t watch you as often anymore,” Grandma Kim frowned.

“I will still see her at school,” Kai said.

“You can al—” right then and there Hana went into cardiac arrest. She fell on the floor and everything was a blur to her.

Kai began screaming for the doctors to come in and they rushed her into the ER to do the surgery that was originally planned for another week. Kai fell onto the ground before he reached the surgery room in the ER and began to cry. He realized that he already fell in love with Hana’s brains and beauty all within a few days. He just wanted her to be cured so that he can show her that he loved her.


A/N: So for the really rushed update.... I haven't been updating for the past two months. I am so sorry and also I have been busy with my AP's, which I got 5's :3, and also I was busy with SAT. Then once school ended, I began being busy with working out and also my new job. *bows on knees* FORGIVE ME. This story should be ending soon. maybe 8 more chapters.