It's been too long

Can you forget the past for the present?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye's POV

The next day I had school. Much to my dissapointment my mum made me walk to school with Yonghwa and Seohyun. 

It will help you catch up with Yonghwa and get to know Seohyun better she said. 

So here I was moodily dragging my feet behind Seohyun and Yonghwa walking hand in hand giggling and whispering to each other. 

I looked at Yonghwa, he had changed. He wasn't the sweet, caring boy that used to bake cakes and decorate them for my birthday anymore. He was different in some way. He seemed more distant and indifferent. Almost as if he didn't remember the letter or if it didn't mean anything to hime. 

He had already forgotten me, I thought watching him kiss Seohyun on the forehead. 

I had Minho oppa anyway. 

I should forget about him too. 

Yonghwa's POV

I watched Shinhye follow us from the corner of my eyes. She kept looking at me in a weird way but I tried not to notice and focused on Seohyun instead. 

"Yong, I can't wait to look around. I've never been in this area before! It's going to be so fun being here with you," Seohyun said laughing. Her hair looked hazelnutty in the sunlight and I reached out and it. 

Seohyun flashed a smile at me and giggled. She grabbed my hand and swung it backwards and forwards. 

I saw Shinhye frown behind her. 

Minho's POV

I waited for Shinhye in front of the gate. For some reason she had told me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter