Jealous

Can you forget the past for the present?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho's POV

I don't know why but whenever I was with Shinhye I would always get all sweaty and nervous. I would never know what to say, I wanted to get closer to Shinhye but...

I just couldn't bring myself to take control. 

I had never been so nervous around a girl before I met Shinhye. I remembered the first time I saw her - when I transferred to her school when I was fourteen. I would always look at her from a distance, whether she was having lunch or reading a book... or talking to Yonghwa. 

I had never liked Yonghwa. Maybe if he hadn't been around Shinhye so much then maybe I had had the courage to ask her out earlier. 

and when they announced that they were dating... it felt like my heart was shattering into a million pieces. 

I tried to collect the fragments of my heart and stick it back together again but they had already crumbled to dust.

Then prom night came and I had been just about to ask Shinhye to be my date but Yonghwa was always a few paces ahead of me. 

I went just to watch Shinhye in her magnificent new dress. She looked like an angel. 

The only thing that ruined it was that Yonghwa, dancing with Shinhye... when it should have been me. 

I just watched Yonghwa and Shinhye like that, never too close. Afraid that I'd be spotted. 

Then one night Yonghwa just dissapeared. Out of thin air "poof" just like that. And I would be lying if I said I wasn't glad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter