I can't live without you

Can you forget the past for the present?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho's POV

I stood on the edge of the bridge. The only thing stopping me from falling to the dark depths of the water were the iron bars that ran the whole length down the bridge. Clutching the smooth rungs with one hand, I lifted one foot up on one of the bars. The bar felt cool underneath my hand and I smiled and watched the breeze blow gentle ripples across the water. 

I took my phone out of my pocket and typed a last message to her, then I threw my phone as far as I could into the water. It made a splash and I watched the ripples fade. I imagined my phone sinking slowly to the bottom of the river and imagined myself sinking the same until it would come to rest. Under water would be peaceful, quiet. 

Soon it would all be over, I thought to myself. Soon, I wouldn't have to live with the pain of loving somebody who didn't love me back. Some people would say I was stupid for giving my life away so easily but I couldn't do it anymore. Shinhye was my life, I had loved her for as long as I could remember and would continue loving her.

I swung my leg over the bars and hung on the other side, now the only thing barring my way was the fact that I was still holding on. If I let go, then it would be over. I wouldn't hurt anymore.

She was my world, I didn't know what I would do without her.

But she would be happy without me, she would be happy with Yonghwa.

I took a final deep breath.

Shinhye, I love you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter