Acting

Can you forget the past for the present?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa's POV

I peered out of the window of my house as I watched Minho step into Shinhye's house. I wondered what he was doing there? I squinted trying to see what was happening inside the house but no luck. I sighed. 

"Yong, what are you doing?" I jumped and turned around. "N-nothing," I stuttered, blushing slightly. 

Seohyun smiled at me, "You look like someone who's been caught doing something they shouldn't be," 

"What are you talking about?" I asked, flustered. Had she caught me spying on Shinhye? No, I hadn't been spying, I had just been looking out of the window and her house had just caught my eye, that's all. 

"Why are you getting upset for Yong, I was only joking," Seohyun laughed and I smiled, relieved that I hadn't been found out. 

"Oh yeah oppa, I'm going to just go next door for a bit, mother in law told me to deliver a gift," Seohyun siad.

"Mother in law?" 

Seohyun face turned a bright shade of red.

"I-uh, yeah, umm.. I should go now to deliver the gift," Seohyun got up to leave,

"Wait, next door did you say? Where's the gift? I'll go deliver it," 

"It's downstairs but-" before Seohyun could finish I ran downstairs and grabbed the gift and a jacket before leaving the house. 

I was at Shinhye's house in just a few seconds because she lived less door but before I rang the bell I listened outside to try and hear what was going on inside but I couldn't hear anything. 

I rang the doorbell and I heard footsteps inside. Shinhye was smiling as she opened the door but as soon as she saw me her face dropped. "Oh, hello Yonghwa,"

"Who's at the door?" I heard a voice call and Minho's face appeared behind Shinhye a few moments later. 

"Oh, it's you," 

I frowned at Minho before smiling at Shinhye, "Uh, my mum told me to deliver this to you," I held out the gift and Shinhye took it from me. I thought she'd invite me in but she just mumbled a thanks and shut the door in my face. I heard her and Minho talk as they walked back upstai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter