You're breaking up with me?

Can you forget the past for the present?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho's POV

You are going to jump, I repeated to myself. One the count of three, one, two, three....... jump. 

But as much as I tried I couldn't bring myself to leap off from the edge and plunge my body into the water. It was strange how my feet felt like they were glued to the pavement and I felt my hand tightening around the metal bar. Sweat trickled down my forehead as I took a deep breath in. Come on, you can do it, stop being a wimp. 

I bit my lip and tried again. 

One, two, thre-

"STOP!" 

The voice startled me and I nearly lost my footing and had to swing wildly with my other hand to grab onto the rail before I slipped into the river. After I managed to get my foot back up on the pavement and was sure that I wouldn't fall again I turned to glare at the person who had nearly made me stumble and fall to my death. 

"Yah! Were you trying to kill me?" I yelled angrily at the person, turning to look at them. A girl with long, dark brown hair was looking at me with a disapproving expression on her face, she looked strangely familiar. 

"Well, wasn't that what you were trying to do anyway?" she raised her eyebrows at me.

Then it hit me. She was Yonghwa's girlfriend, Seohyun... I think.  

"Wait, aren't you Yonghwa's girlfriend?" I asked. What was she doing out here by herself? 

She rolled her eyes at me, "I would have thought you remembered me since you'd seen me a couple of times but then seeing as you're stupid enough to even think about suicide then I guess I must overestimated you." 

I glowered at her, what was her deal? I was only asking her a question. 

"What are you doing here then?" 

"Oh, I just thought I would have a swim in the sea, and now I see that I've got company," replied Seohyun sarcastically. 

This girl was starting to get on my nerves. 

"Go away. I'm kind of busy at the moment." I muttered through my teeth. 

I turned my back to her and hoped she would just leave me alone. I was starting to feel deflated now and was now questioning whether this was just really stupid after all. 

Seohyun scoffed, "Busy trying to kill yourself?" 

I felt my anger bubbling up, I turned back to her and gestured upwards with my hands, "I said GO AW-" That was when I realized that I had let go of the pole that had been the only thing stopping me from falling. A look of surprise crossed my face before I felt myself start to fall backwards while my arms frantically made windmills in the air, trying to stop myself from falling. It felt like time was moving in slow motion. 

I was falling. 

Then suddenly I was just hanging there, my feet on the edges of the pavement and my arm grabbed by Seohyun who was leaning across the metal bars, her face red from the effort of pulling my weight. I found my footing and heaved myself back up onto the pavement. 

"Could you come back across to this side?" Seohyun panted after she had pulle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter