Love is unfair

Can you forget the past for the present?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho's POV

I almost couldn't believe my eyes when I read the text.

'I love you oppa, I'm sorry for earlier, I hope you will forgive me, your girlfriend Shinhye,'

Smiling with happiness, I replied back straight away. 

'Of course I forgive you, I never had the courage before but nearly losing you made me find the courage, I love you so much and  I promise I will never leave you,'

I didn't mind if Shinhye had kissed Yonghwa, as long as she didn't leave me for him. 

I had realized now why I had always been the one that was chasing after Yonghwa who was always the first to win Shinhye over and that was because I had never made the first move. 

From now on I promised myself that I wasn't going to be shy and hide my feelings, from now on I would take charge and be the first to win Shinhye's heart. 

Shinhye's POV

I looked at the message I received from Minho. 

'I love you so much and I promise I will never leave you' 

I could see the behind messge behind that - I promise I will never leave you like Yonghwa

I promise I won't break my prmise liek Yonghwa. 

I didn't know what to do anymore. 

Yonghwa - the boy who had first stolen my heart, lied to me and had come back with a girlfriend breakin my heart into tiny little pieces. 

Minho - the boy who had stayed by me while I was hurting, even though he knew that I loved Yonghwa. The boy who had helped me forget. The boy who had collected the tiny fragments of my heart and fixed it back together again. 

Yonghwa - the boy who had come out and had stolen my fixed heart again. Apologizing for his mistakes and I had forgiven him. 

Minho - the boy who had he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter