Things change

Can you forget the past for the present?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye's POV

"What? Say that again." I said to my mum and she sighed. 

"How many times do I have to repeat myself? It's been four times already. I have invited Yonghwa's family for dinner."

I still couldn't believe it but I didn't dare ask again because my mum was giving me a murderous glare and I didn't like the look of the sharp knife that she was holding in her hand from cutting the vegetables.

So instead I just nodded and ran upstairs. 

Bumping into my big sister, Eunhye. 

"Watch where your going!" she shouted and I said sorry and carried on walking upstairs. You would be dumb to argue with her when she was in this kind of mood. 

I spotted my brother Seungho looking out of the window. 

"He's here! He's here!" he said when he spotted me. He looked hyper, he must have had too many sweets again. 

He looked out of the window again and his face scrunched up into a frown. 

"Sis? Did Yonghwa have a sister?" he asked.

"No," I replied looking confused.

"But there's a girl with him." Seungho said looking at me.

I peered out from behind Seungho and sure enough there was a girl walking beside Yonghwa

"But why are they here already? Mum said that they were supposed to be coming in an hour." I said frantically. 

I hadn't even got changed yet!

I rushed into my room and put on some clothes that would look decent enough then rushed downstair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter