Apologize and Convince

Meant 2 Be Forever (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

 

 

 

I sat up straight from my bed looking and feeling dazed. I turned around and looked at my bedside clock.

 

 

4:30 AM

 

 

 

"Oh Crap!!" I blurted out as I immediately stood up and went to my phone, which is being charged at the moment.

 

 

 

"Double Crap!!" I blurted again as I saw it was off; I forgot to turn it on when I plugged it.

 

 

 

 

As soon as it was open, i dialed Dara's number.

 

 

 

After a few rings, she answered.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm terribly sorry..." I blurted before she can say anything else. "Are you still at Blackjack's? I'll be there in 15 minutes." I said as I run around my room looking for my keys and putting on my shoes.

 

 

 

 

"No ... CL and Seung-Ri already gave me a ride. I'm on my way home now." she said calmly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh oh.... i don't like it when she's so calm; it only menas she's pissed off.

 

 

 

 

 

"Babe, I'm so sorry! the meeting went well so they asked us to join them for a drink... of course I can't say no. And then my battery went dead so I didn't get a chance to call you, but I figured I'll be home by 3 am and i'll pick you up at 4... so I was charging it then I must have fallen asleep..." I explained.

 

 

 

Still she wasn't saying anything.

 

 

'I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you.I'll meet you at your place." I told her as I walked out my apartment.

 

 

 

 

"There's no need for that Ji... it's okay and I understand" she finally answered. "You must be so tired... just rest and I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Finally  I can hear the worry in her voice.

 

 

"But babe I'm..." she cut me off.

 

 

"I'm here already and I'm a little tired too... don't worry okay? I'm not mad, I promise."

 

 

 

I'm already outside the building and decided to get a cab.

 

 

 

"Goodnight okay? I love you." she said.

 

 

 

"I love you too." I answered before she hang up.

 

 

 

"where to sir?" the driver asked.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

Dara's POV

 

 

 

I just took a quick shower and decided to watch a little tv, wearing a big shirt while waiting for my hair to dry.

 

 

 

 

 

I smiled imagining Jiyong... He must be on panicked mode when he called...

 

 

 

Actually, he was right to feel that way because I ws pissed. I'm all ready to punish him when I see him. But when he told me why he forgot, I even felt worried for him... he must be so tired.

 

 

 

 

Now I'm starting to feel guilty because this is our routine since we started going out.

 

 

 

His work in the day and then when he wants to hang out he satys up late with me at Blackjack; or sometimes he picks me up every 4am at work when he's busy.

 

 

I have to remember to give him some slack ; maybe a little reward for being such a wonderul boyfriend.

 

 

The knock on the door strtled me and snap me out from my little bubble.

Who in their right mind would come unannounced at 5 in the morning??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was readying myself to lecture that person, as i openned the door w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter