Connections

Meant 2 Be Forever (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

Jiyong didn't call last night. He must have been so busy and tired that calling me flew out of his mind. When I woke up - abnormally early this morning- i have one mission in mind: to google someone.

 

 

I readied my laptop at the kitchen table then prepared the easiest breakfast I could think of - Cereal and orange juice. I ate a spoonful first before facing my computer. I started typing...

 

"Park taeyeon... and who might you be?" i rested my chin on my hand as I looked for good websites to check. I clicked one and started reading.

 

"Hmmm... young, very pretty- in person or in pictures... just released a single 2 months ago and currently working on an album... must be the work with Ji... hmmm..." I continued reading as I took another spoon of cereal. "... has been training with her company for 4 years before debuting..." I clicked on a video of her MV and started watching.

 

"Nice vocals and breathing technique." I thought. I opened another site where she was interviewed. "... Ideal type... Hmm... flower boy type... interested in music... charming... hmmm..." I sat up in my chair. "Check... check... and definitely check... you're a dangerous girl around my Ji." I said as I pointed at her picture. "And based on what I saw last night, there is no doubt i'm not too far off the mark. Call it a "Woman's intuition"" I thought. "CL would call it jealousy." I chuckled.

 

"My boyfriend working with her almost daily, sometimes even late at night... hmmm..." I took my phone and texted Ji.

 

=============

"You must have been too busy and tired you forgot to call last night. I got home fine. take care of yourself okay... don't skip on meals and focus on work. Call me if you have time, I love you <3"

=============

 

I smiled a little. "It doesn't seemed like a text from a jealous girlfriend" I thought as i pressed send. I looked back at my laptop.

 

 

"I really hope you won't be threat..." I closed the tabs and drained my juice.  I looked at my phone and stared at my picture with Ji. "I hope you won't give me any reason to doubt you... or us." I thought.

 

 

I speed dialed Sandy's number. I knew she must be anxious meeting her in-laws - as strange as it may sound, i kind of felt anxious too. She picked up after 2 rings.

 

"Sandy... how are you? Dis you sleep well? how was the flight?" I heard her laugh a tired laugh.

 

"Yes to all you asked." she answered.

 

"You okay?" I asked worriedly.

 

"Yes of course. I just met Tabi's dad and other people here... the usual." she sigh.

 

"How did it go?"I asked.

 

"Tabi's dad didn't talk that much, his mom has plans for us to have a belated wedding party" she said.

 

"Sounds fun." I said and she laughed.

 

"Tabi will come any day this week.. i think." she paused. " ... so the party might happen weekend or next week."

 

"So you'll be staying there longer?" I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter