Naughty Naughty (daragon version)

Meant 2 Be Forever (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara’s POV

 

Jiyong is still not talking.

 

We’re on our way to my apartment, and he is driving looking straight ahead. I think I overdid my way of trying to convince him to say yes instantly to that vacation. I think I nagged him too much. I looked out my side of the window. I can’t make myself speak, afraid to further annoy him.

 

I bit my lower lip unconsciously my hand automatically going to my lips pinching it. Sandy said I do it all the time and she thinks it’s a sign that I’m stressed.

 

I felt his hand on my wrist, pulling my hand away from my lips. I looked at him.

 

“Hey, don’t worry. I’m not mad… I’m just thinking okay?”  he said smiling.

 

This is what I love about him.

 

He understands me, and most of the time, if I wanted something he would do everything to make it happen for me.

 

 I know it spoils me, and sometimes I try not to do it, or hide what I want so he wouldn’t do anything to give it to me.

 

I guess I’m scared that one day, he would just be fed up and break up with me… or worse, tell me that he really should have chosen Sandy instead of me.

 

I smiled at him; but I guess it’s a poor attempt to smile and he noticed that something is wrong.

 

He pulled over to the side.

 

“What’s wrong?” he asked holding my face to make me face him.

 

“I…” he looked at me encouraging me to finish my sentence.

 

“Go on…” he urged me.

 

“I’m sorry if I nagged you too much earlier. I guess I got caught up with the excitement for a vacation and wasn’t really thinking straight.” I said and sigh.

 

“Aigoo…”  He said and then pinched my nose.”…about that vacation, I’ll think about it. Even if I want to go somewhere else with you, I just can’t drop other things going on in my life, right? That is also another reason why I can’t say yes immediately. I don’t want to disappoint you by making a promise I can’t keep.” He then held my face with both his hands. I smiled at him showing him that I won’t nag about it anymore.

 

He leaned forward and kissed me. He then leaned his forehead with mine and exhaled.

 

“If I just wasn’t new to my job and anything else happening, you know that I would be totally crazy to say no to this right?”he pulled back and began starting the car again.

 

“Just imagine me and then you…” he looked at me naughtily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter