Surprise Welcome

Meant 2 Be Forever (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Top's POV

 

I wondered what's wrong at home. The last time I checked, both my parents are perfectly healthy.

 

Hmmm... If I think about it, maybe this is a sign for me to proceed with my plans. After all, I know I have no intention of loving anyone else but her.

 

 

I smiled at the thought of Sandy...

I didn't get to see her for two days, and now that I'm going home, i'll be missing her more.

 

 

I almost forgot I'm on the plane when i took out my phone to call her; the flight attendant who happened to pass by saw me and shock her head and re-informed me that use of phones aboard is prohibited.

 

 

I apologized and placed back my phone on my pocket.

 

 

I can't wait to land and hear her voice.

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

I was looking around the airport for my mother.

 

I know I told her what time I'll arrive. It would seem odd that she have forgotten, when it was her who told me to go home in the first place...

 

 

 

 

A woman started walking toward me but i ignored her and continued looking for an old woman.

 

 

 

 

She stood in front of me and spoke.

 

 

 

 

"Don't be rude, Seung Hyun." she said as she took off her shades and i finally looked at her.

 

 

"Uee..." I blurted as she threw her arms around me.

 

 

"Welcome home!" she said as she hugged me.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------

 

At the car:

 

 

 

"You've change..." she said as she drove the car.

 

 

 

"Where's Mom? I thought she'll be the one to pick me up..." I asked instead.

 

 

 

"Auntie has some appointments today so she asked me to pick you up instead." she answered then looked at me." I surprised you right?" she said with a laugh.

 

 

 

 

"When did you came back?" I asked as I looked out the window. I don't know why, but I can't make myself smile or laugh with her.

 

 

 

 

"I've been here for 3 months... I've been helping you're Dad run the business." she answered. "I heard you's is doing really well, Congratulations!"

 

 

 

I finally smiled a bit.

 

"Yeah... thanks!" I fet my phone vibrate and when I saw who it was from, a full smile finally formed on my face;

 

 

 

 

 

i didn't notice Uee looking at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tabi... have you arrived yet? I miss you already. Call me once you're settled in.... Be good to your parents. I LOVE YOU!!"

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm glad someone is making you smile..." Uee said which snapped me out from thinking again about Sandy.

 

 

 

"Thanks..." I just told her.

 

 

 

 

"You don't seem to talk much anymore..." she said as she kept her gaze on the road.

 

 

 

'I'm just tired... I didn't get enough sllep last night." I combed my hand on my hair. "Do you know why they asked me home?" i asked her and she shrugged.

 

 

 

"No idea..." she looked at me. "It's really nice to see you again..." and smiled.

 

 

 

"It's nice to be back..." i answered. I looked back out my window so I didn't see the flash of sadness in her eyes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter