The hike

Meant 2 Be Forever (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandy's POV

 

 I tried to make as little noise as possible. Everyone seems to be asleep. I  was so excited that  Tabi is here that I forgot to get a glass of water I usually ready at my room.

 

 

i drink  a glass first in the kitchen and then decided to get water for Tabi too. 

 

 

I turned when i felt as if someone is observing me. I didn't dare move or make a sound as i tried to listen.

 

 

Not that I'm paranoid - but i still remember that night. Uee and her plans though i don't really know what it is...

 

 

Maybe it wouldn't be as morbid as to hurt me physically, maybe more on seducing Tabi. However on that aspect, i'm not really  worried.

 

i love him so i trust him 100%. 

 

 

 

I smiled feeling content that he's upstairs waiting for me. I took a deep breathe but almost drop the glases I'm holding when i felt...

 

 

 

Arms around my waist and a kiss on the back of my neck.

 

 

"What's taking you so long?" He asked as he hugged me tighter.

 

 

""Yah! " I said a little angry  and placed the glasses I'm holding back down at the table." You scared me! I almost dropped what I'm holding." I said as i hit his arms around me.

 

 

"i'm sorry" he said and kiss me on the cheek when i tried to see his face." Are you done? Let's go back".

 

 

"Okay," i answered with a smile and intertwined my hand with his and we both walk back to our room teasing like teenagers.

 

 

 

 

 

Unknown to us, someone is looking at us with such regret that another opportunity to harm me passed by.

 

 

 

 

"Let's see how long your luck will last." He thought.

 

 

 

 

-------------------

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

 

The party happened without a hitch. It was memorable because i really felt the love my sister and Top felt for each other. It made me miss Jiyong more- we did talk again since I came here but not as long as we used to which saddens me.

 

 

i'm also glad Top's parents looks nice to Sandy - glad she won't face that type of problem with her in laws.

 

 

 

 

 

"The family have a rest house on the mountain over there, you can go hiking and swim at the falls near there as well." Mrs. Choi announced on our 3rd day.

 

 

"That sounds fun." I answered and looked at Sandy and she looked at Top.

 

 

"Sure... We'll prepare for it later and go there this afternoon." He answered.

 

 

"Let Uee and Donghae come too." Mrs. Choi continued and Top just nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

As we walk out I went near Top.

 

 

"Maybe you can invite Mr. Kim too." I said.

 

 

"Okay... Additional workers." He answered and chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

They have complete supplies for hiking so all we needed was for our outfits - and of course it became a bonding moment for me and Sandy.

 

 

"What's with you and Mr. Kim?" She suddenly asked as i fit some mountain shoes.

 

 

"What do you mean?" I asked not looking at her but checking how the shoes look.

 

 

She still didn't answer so I looked at her and she has this "You tell me look".

 

 

"Nothing... He's just nice. Like a male version of me. He seems fun to be around with." I answered.

 

 

"Don't you think Ji might not understand that?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter