Chapter 7

Little red riding Woo

 

Chapter 7:Day 7
 
“N-nickhun…” tears rolled down his face “I …okay…will you ever see me again.” Nickhun looked at the ground knowing if he looked at Wooyoung he’d cry.
“Bye Khun.” Wooyoung put on his red hoodie and left walking to grandfathers house.
 
The woods looked the same way it did when Wooyoung saw it’s true form, dark and scary. Wooyoung felt the same when he entered too. He was sad, scared and lonely.
 
~Flashback~
“if I must leave, why can’t you come with me, to protect me.Nickhun.”
“if  I come with you. You’ll be in danger.”
“why, will those beast come after you.”
“Victoria is out there, if I go in too deep I might go insane and hurt you. Almost did once…”
~Flashback Over~
 
Wooyoung loved Nickhun, he should have told him before he left, but he couldn’t. It would be too bitter-sweet.Nickhun told me to keep going east and I’d find my grandfather’s house.He said further east I go the darker and scarier it looks, but that’s to keep me from escaping.
Huff-puff-huff…
After walking for an hour Woyoung heard heavy breathing behind him, maybe it was Nickhun running from his house to catch up, Wooyoung turned around.
“N-nichkhun?” A man strong and big emerged from the darkness of the woods. Taec-Wolf.
“Wrong” He leaped at Wooyoung.
 
Dizzy.
 
Woyoung woke up into a room he didn’t notice. Around him were other boys. Some looked dead, others not to far from it. The stench in the room was of rotten bodies and . The large Metal door slammed open.
“ah, I see you are awake now.” Taec-Wolf smiled. Such big teeth. “ Come here!”
Wooyoung jumped up,almost automatically . He walked down a long hallway then entered a room. This room smelled like cologne and . A bed so soft looking, Wooyoung had the urge to lay on it. Sleep on it.
“I see you like the bed,” Taec sat one the bed. “Come sit on it” Taec was being real polite. He was careful with his words. Wooyoung did so, slowly. 
Taec-Wolf leaned over and kissed Wooyoung on the neck. Kissed so softly, not like some lust-obsessed beast. Maybe the wolf is not so bad thought Wooyoung. Taec kissed Wooyoung neck as he let him take off his shirt.
“Ahhh…” Wooyoung moaned as Taec rubbed him. But the Wolf began to get aggressive with him. He relazed he didn’t want this was trapped. But Taec-Wolf wouldn’t let him go.
 
“Ah~ Woobaby you smell so nice!” The elder snuggled the uncomfortable younger. “I JUST WANT TO EAT YOU UP!!”
“…”
“Woobaby~” The strong older grabbed Wooyoung’s face making him look at him. “Kiss me.NOW~”
“…” the younger stared at the older with angry eyes, not moving. “Never. Never in a million years, I-I hate you!” Wooyoung tried to break free but Taec growled violently.
“What! Am I not good enough for you!” He screamed “You know, you smell just like him!” He grabbed Woo by the shoulders and slammed Him against the floor.
“Hey stop!!!” Wooyoung and Taec looked up. Wooyoung’s heart stopped. It was that Chan-Beast guy. “I want to eat him!”
“No, you can’t” It was that swirling guy again. He, just like the other two, transformed into a man. He wore soft white pants with an white ed vest and was bare foot. He too had black hair, and the smallest eyes Wooyoung had ever seen. However his eyes were as black as Taec’s fur.
“Can’t. You. See. I’m busy…”Taec growled.
“listen,” the wisped man “I think we can all benefit from this fine young boy.”
“How” said Taec.
“First I can eat him, then Junho can take his soul, and after all that you can screw him.” Chan-Beast blurted.
“Shut up, you ! How am I gonna a lump a lifeless cold meat?”Taec snapped back.
“First you do him then I’ll take his poor soul. After that tthen, Channie, you may eat him.” The greedy beast smiled cheerfully as he bit into a black  apple.Taec got off of Wooyoung.
“uugh I’m so turned off. I’m out. Woobabe you just stay in here. Jay!!!” He screamed out the door. A short(not too short)man with horns ran up to him. He held a spear and had goat legs.
“Yes sir, baahh~” Jay said
“Stay here with…Wooyoung.” Taec pointed at the other two beasts “You two get out and go away!”
\ The fearsome trio left Wooyoung. 
“So…” Wooyoung said.
“Wanna see me dance?” Jay asked
~ ~ ~
 
Nickhun’s head throbbed as he struggled to walk through the forest.
“Wooyoung…” Nickhun grabbed his forehead as he fell to his knees.
Nickhun didn’t want him to leave, but he started having funny feelings…like he needed to rescue Wooyoung…he was in trouble. But was hard to concentrate with her in Nickhun’s brain.
 
‘YOU DIDN’T SAVE ME!!!! YOU LET THEM TAKE ME!!!!’
“Victoria…I…I’m sorry…I…” Nickhun mumbled, his eyes swelled up in tears.
‘ I HATE YOU!!! YOU DIDN’T LOVE ME!!!! YOU MONSTER, YOU LET THEM HURT ME!!!!’ The voice screeched in his head, Nickhun grabbed his hair voilently
“I…sorry…so-”
‘SORRY!!!?? I’M DEAD!!! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LIAR! A CHEAT! A BEAST’ (*HINT*Do these traits sound famaliar)
“Stop!!…stop…”Nickhun pleaded, but the voice flooded his thoughts his body. He stood up unwillingly, he began to walk in a different direction.
‘DEAD!’
Nickhun began walking faster, his eyes wide in terror, his head hung back as if his neck was broken.
‘DEAD! DEAD! Dead! Dead…dead…’ the voice echoed through his mind. He finally stopped in front of a hanging body. The body still looked fresh, except for the eyes. The eyes were gone, all was left was bloody holes…
‘but…you can fix everything…’ the voice became calm almost sweet.
“Victoria…”
‘Just join me…then everything is fixed…you can love me again…’ the voice soothed Nickhun.
“We can be together…?”
‘forever…and…no one else…”
“…”
‘No one will love you, not after what you let happen to me…but I will take you back…”
“No one?”
‘Not even, Wooyoung…’
“Woo…young…” Nickhun slowly came to his senses. “No…he loves me…and I love him.” Nickhun began o run the other way.
NO!!!! NICKHUN DON’T YOU DARE LEAVE ME!!!!!! NOOO!!’ Victoria’s arms stretched out wrapping around his waist. Pulling him back.
“No…I have to go to…”  Nickhun got loose. He ran faster than he ever has before. “I am coming…WOOYOUNG!!!!!!”
 
 
 
 
****************************************************
Sup, my FELLOW readers. I thought 'hey i should talk to my faithful followers' How do you like story so far~ Tell me waht you think; comment every chapter, more than once if you want to kekeke~  MonHyunWooYoung2010  love you so much!!!
So pls subscribe and comment all the time....THX FOR READING~~~~