Chapter 4

Little red riding Woo

 

Chapter 4:The Lumberjack
 
“You shouldn’t have come here, these woods are dangerous. Filled with hungry beasts. Some want your soul, and will trap you. Some want your flesh, and will eat you. Those like TaecWolf just wants your body, they’ll force you” Nickhun stared into space. Speaking creepily. “Just be glad there are People like Me in the woods to help.” he smiled at wooyoung. The boy was grateful he was there.
“Yes, I very glad”
“I saw you walking amused by the ‘beauty’”
“it’s not pretty at all, not anymore.”
“Yes, these woods are evil, it traps you and tests you with desire, only for you to end up dead at the end.” 
“How did you get here?”
“You asked about time? Well when you breakthrough the second barrier of the woods time stops.” Nichkhun ignored the question. “it won’t continue until you reach back to the path. Stay here too long you’ll be stuck here forever.”
“oh.”
“you’ll be staying here until we figure out how to get you home.”
“oh really thank you!!” the man smiled, and nodded his head.
“I’ll sleep in the living room you’ll go in my bedroom to sleep, ok?”
“um, well…I was hoping we’d be in the same room at night, you know” The man chuckled. He stood up and patted Wooyoung on the head.
“Alright, I figure something out” Wooyoung blushed as he looked at the ground. THUMP!THUMP! TH-BUMP! 
 
Nickhun fixed dinner: chicken with bread and gravy. Fresh apple juice, with homemade ice-cream.
“oh, I love ice-cream!!” wooyoung beamed
“I barely have the stuff for ice-cream, but I finally did, thought to share it with you. Good right?”
“thank you so much for this” wooyoung ate his ice-cream eagerly. Had been while since he was normal feeling. “oohh~ so good~ I love you so much!!!” wooyoung froze. “n-no I mean…I don’t l-l-love y-you…it just…I love…ice-cream…sorry but it just….I um…” stuttering and blushing wooyoung was embraced.
“I love…” nickhun started, Wooyoung heart was near too explosion. “love how much your enjoying that. Anyway how old are you?”
“Oh I’m 15 y-years old”
“I See. I’m 25 years old”
“you really do look really young.” Nickhun nodded as he snickered, embarrassingly.
“Why thank-you, um Wooyoungie~”  Nickhun his ice-cream. He stared at the younger, I can see why the wolf was so attracted to Wooyoung, he thought. Fox-like eyes, Rosy fat cheeks, innocent, and very much exposed and weak. His hoodie, red, loosely covered in top-half of his body. His faded blue baggy jeans, with black and red sneakers. His hair a black shade, not as dark as the wolf’s though. He was ever so young. Those thin fragile arms and legs, his thin, light body. This made Nickhun want to protect the endangered boy, even more.
Their eyes meet, no locked on each other. Both heating up mixed fresh feeling for the other near-to-stranger. With lumps in their throats neither one could talk. But then a whispered voice surrounded the house.
‘Come out side~ Come we’ll take you home, come~ Come outside’
“The well-wishers.” Nickhun said breaking the silence “The beasts that want your soul. Don’t worry they’ll go away, eventually.” Wooyoung felt relaxed in the care of this handsome lumberjack. His caring nature, and strength would secure his safety.
“Okay.” wooyoung whispered
 
The rest of the night was a goner for wooyoung he was so tired, he needed sleep.
 
Sleeping in a harmless, safe woodland, filled with hungry wolves but lumberjacks to protect you from them, indeed very safe…