Chapter 5

Little red riding Woo

 

Chapter 5:Dangerously Hungry~
 
When Wooyoung woke it was still the same lighting it was when he first arrived and when he slept. Nickhun was gone, he slept on the floor last night, but he was gone.
CHOP! CHOP! CHOP! CHOP! CHOP! THUMP!
Wooyoung peaked out the window, seeing nickhun chopping down small trees. He was focused and quick. He paused to take a breath, he say wooyoung looking at him and he waved. The younger blushed and waved. 
 
Wooyoung walked outside to Nickhun.
“Uh, Good Morning?” Wooyoung said not knowing the actual  time.
“Yeah, I guess so.” Nickhun smiled. A haunting breeze flowed through the trees, something was coming. Something in the corner of Wooyoung’s eyes moved quickly.
“What! What was that!!” wooyoung gasped and turned around, but quickly grabbed at the waist. Nickhun pulled wooyoung close.
“Stay close to me, He’s here.” The Wolf? Is he back already? Wooyoung looked up and saw a dark Glowing green monkey/ Cheetah/Bear-like beast. Jumped down from the Tree, and it’s feet made a loud thumping noise. His eyes glowed a bright white, they were friendly eyes though. It wasn’t a wolf, seemed to be Way worse than that. This creature too, transformed into a man. His Hair turned red and long about shoulder length, and was tall and big. He wore a v-neck ripped-sleeves-off green shirt, with ripped black shorts.
“Ah, well, it my best bud Koonie~” the beast-man mocked. “And, you brought exactly what I ordered, yummy. Good thing too, I was getting SO hungry.”
“No, Chan-Beast, not him.” Nickhun face hard as a rock. The beast pouted cutely.
“Aww~ man~” he smirked. No, his eyes were not friendly they were sneaky. “I didn’t want to ‘take’ him from you~” Nickhun squeezed Wooyoung closer he whispered ‘don’t worry’
The Man-Beast charged, his black claws reaching out for Nickhun, but was dodged. Nichkhun twirled behind the beast and hacked his back. ‘Go wooyoung hide behind the large tree!’ he whispered. Wooyoung scurried  behind it as Nickhun and Chan-Beast fought. 
“I don’t have time for you!!!” Chan-beast threw Nickhun against a tree. “Where is he!!!! Where’s my dinner!!!!”  Wooyoung heart stopped when things got quiet all he could hear were Nickhun painful moans.
“He is so stupid.” a ghost-like wisp of swirls in a shape of a body approached Wooyoung. Startled Wooyoung gasped. Chan-beast began to head his way. “Why settle for the Meat of the human  when the Soul is the most delicious part~” the ghost laughed wickedly as the beast approached Wooyoung, then it faded away. Wooyoung tried to run But Chan grabbed him (He‘s in green beast mode). Squeezing the life out of him. Things went black.
 
Emptiness.
 
Wooyoung cracked his eyes open he was on a unknown room, everything dizzy. 
“Where…am I?” he spoke.
“It’s okay, your with me.” I was nickhun. He looked worry and told wooyoung to lay back down. Nickhun was tending a cut on Wooyoung chest, He was shirtless. When realizing he was shirtless, Woo pulled up the sheets quickly and shouted ‘Oh My God!’ 
“Stop that, I healing you” Nickhun laughed “Come on” he pulled down the sheets, as Wooyoung let him. He blushed madly, avoiding eye contact with the Handsome Lumberjack. 
Cleaning and tending Nickhun blushed slightly, as well, his heart near-to-explosion due to Wooyoung’s Cuteness. He couldn’t help it, every time they’d have eye contact Wooyoung would shyly look elsewhere.
‘Why does he keep looking at me. I can’t take it…… I can’t believe he saved me from that beast~ He is amazing. I really owe him.’Wooyoung was in deep thought ‘Without’em I would be dead……He is so handsome, Aigoo what I’m I thinking, he is a guy…I-’
“Hey, What are you so thoughtful about” Nickhun laughed. Wooyoung looked at Nickhun, still thinking hard, blushing, biting his lip without realizing  Nickhun was looking straight back. Nickhun put down his towel.
“Woo?”
“Huh! Uh I-I was…” Wooyoung snapped back. “Sorry, I was daydreaming…I” Nickhun leaned close to Wooyoung.
 
Kiss.
 
“Wah!” Wooyoung jumped backwards. “Is this a joke!!!” All blood rushed to his face.
“No.” He leaned again, Kiss. This time Wooyoung didn’t freak out, he melted into Nickhun’s touch, seeing it wasn’t a joke. Nickhun slipped his tounge into the younger’s mouth. Wooyoung gasped.
“What? Is this your first kiss?” Wooyoung nodded.
“Um, yeah….” Wooyoung grabbed Nickhun chest. “uh..n-no one …said stop…”
“Okay..” their Lips in contact, their tongues synced with beating hearts. THUMP! THUMP! TH-BUMP!!
 
~
“Ah~ Khun…”
“Wooyoungie….uhg…just relax…” 
“But it…hurts! Ah~” Wooyoung’s face tightened with pain and nervousness.
“I know what I’m doing, Woo, please let me do it~” Nickhun whispered “You’ll feel better it you let me.”
“Ah~ …..I-I just can’t ..ohhh-Khun!!! I -” Nickhun Stoked Wooyoung soft blushing cheek.
“If I don’t clean this cut, It’ll get infected!!”
“But, that hurts! It burns! Ow!!”
“Yah!! Stop that! Hey-he- Let me!!”
“You’d say it wouldn’t hurt!!”
“Maybe if you stop kicking me it would BE JUST FINE!”
“No!”
“Ah! Wooyoung!”
“NICKHUN! I’L- OWW!!!!!”
“….see!”
“….whatever!”
“…woo~”
“…what?”
Kiss.
 
In these woods you’ll be well-taken care of~ no worries.