Chapter 3

Little red riding Woo

 

Chapter 3: Big Bad Wolf
 
Huff.Puff.Huff.Wheeze.Huff. Wooyoung breathed heavily. He leaned on a tree, gray and twisted with age. He regretted ever being pulled in by the exterior beauty of the woods, beauty hiding the ugly and dangers of the Woods. He looked around, flustered he sat down on the ground, trying to figure out how to get out. He looked at the morning sky, but gray clouds covered up the bright sun and darken the woods. The harsh winds, that were once soft breezes, smashed against his face, and pushed his head, hitting the hard bark behind him. Knocked him out cold. Blackness
 
Arhh-Wooooo~(wolf howls if you don’t know ;D) Wooyoung’s eyes snapped open. It looked the same way when he was knocked out. The dimness of the woods made it hard to tell if was day or night. To dark to me morning, to light to be night, and too weird to be afternoon, too soon.
Arhh-Wooooo~ The small boy jumped out of his skin, quick to his feet. What was that? He thought, was it a wolf, or worse WOLVES.
Wooyoung wondered on, then a dark figure in the shape of a dog approached him. Wooyoung’s heart stopped, it was a wolf. Fur blacker than black itself. Eyes gleaming red, bloody red. It growled almost playfully. Hahaha…..
Wooyoung looked at the large beast, did it just laugh. Hahaha… there it is a again. I finally lost my mind He thought. Ever so slowly the Big wolf turned into a Big Strong Man. Unbelievable, amazing. Hair as black as its fur, Hungry eyes staring him down. And such big teeth! He was shirtless, and he wore gray baggy pants. No Shoes. He grinned at the smaller, frighten, boy. Flexed his muscles, and laughed. A voice loud and cocky, as if he wasn’t scared of anything else in these woods.
“Little boy didn’t your mother tell you not to come in the woods~ Hahaha. It’s dangerous for little boys~” he mocked “How old are you 10?”
Wooyoung was silent, too stunned, too scared, too angry.
“Answer me!!” the elder boomed
“I-I’m 15!!” Wooyoung yelped.
“Oh, don’t be so scared” the man caressed the younger’s face, sending shivers down his back. He rubbed his face against Wooyoung‘s body. Feeling up on the boy’s small, shaking body. He bit his own lip, hungry for his moans and lust. He’d end up like the rest of them, begging for more. But they get boring, but not this one, he is not stupid, just weak. The elder leaned in close and whispered in his ear.  The older became so aroused.  “So… fresh and young, just how I like’em!” Wooyoung’s body moved on it’s own as he pushed the larger away. He gasped. The boy’s heart beating hard against his chest. THUMP! THUMP!
“Well, Well…got some fight huh? Not used to it but I love that!” he laughed “ By the way, my name is Ok TaecWolf (its Taecyoen everyone!!!) and you are coming with me!” he grabbed Wooyoung’s wrist roughly.
“N-no! stop!….” Wooyoung struggled trying to get loose, he let go of his basket. “Please! No! TaecWolf!!!!!” 
“You’ll be pleading to me like later on. Trust Me! Now stop!” TaecWolf turned around at slapped wooyoung in his face. Tears rolled down his face as TaecWolf dragged Wooyoung along. Wooyoung shut his trying to wake up from this nightmare. Why is this happening to me? He thought. Mother I’m Sorry…I-
 
 
 
“EEECK!!!” TaecWolf Screamed, letting go of Wooyoung and held onto his arm. Falling to his knees His arm had a big gash in it bleeding severely.
“Damn!” he swore as he looked at another strong man. A man who appearance wasn’t threatening or cocky. Almost kind and protecting.  He held an axe in one hand it was covered on TaecWolf’s blood. His Face though was emotionless, he kicked the Wolf in his face.
“AArgghh!!” the wolf cried. The man reached his free hand to me.
“Hurry.” was all he said. Wooyoung grabbed his hand, with great strength he lifted him and put him on his shoulder (I mean like that scene in shrek when he put Fiona over his shoulder when she refused to come them). The man was silent as They ran away. The duo went to the area were I dropped my basket, and I picked it up. We began to run in a new direction.
“Where are we going?” The smaller asked.
“Shelter” he answered.
“I know this isn’t a good time but what time is it, I-I need to be somewhere?” Wooyoung said. He put him down as they approached a log cabin.
“Time? No such Thing here.” He went to the door. No such thing? The man turned around. “Hurry he heals fast, He’ll come looking for you, Wooyoung” How did he know…
ARHHH-WOOOO!!! An angry howls was close. Frighten Wooyoung ran into the cabin. The man locked the door, and the windows, closing all the blinds. Then sprays a green gas throughout the roomy cabin. 
“He hates this smell keeps him away.” the man explained. He sat down in his big chair. He got a good look at his hero. Handsome, for sure, with kind eyes, brown and deep. Thick eyebrows with a mature hair style. He looked as built as the wolf, but not as tense. He was clearly older maybe 24 or 25. He wore Black pants with plaid yellow shirt tucked in, with sleeves folded up. You could see his bare chest slightly.
This man had saved Wooyoung from a terrible fate, He was so shaken up.
“Thank you, I… just…” Wooyoung eyes teared up. The man smiled, shocking the younger with such beauty and warmth. Deer-like eyes staring in his soul. THUMP!THUMP! TH-BUMP! Wooyoung’s face grew red.
“Don’t worry about, Wooyoung.” he said. 
“W-who are you?”
“Nickhun. Nickhun The Lumberjack”