Chapter 9

Little red riding Woo
Chapter 9: To Grandpa’s House…Again
 
Wooyoung and Nichkhun walked through the calm, safe woods. Talking about the happy moments in their lives before they met.
“I never Ever laughed so hard in my life!” Wooyoung smiled at Nichkhun. “yeah…”
The couple approached the end of the dark, gloomy woods. On the other side it was Wooyoung’s grandpa’s house.
“Looks like we are here…” Nickhun smiled half-heartily as he looked at the creaky old house. “I guess this is good-bye”
“Nichkhun…” Wooyoung touched the side of the Lumberjack’s arm.
“No, I’m fine you need to go before you get trapped…” He smiled again.
“why do you leave the forrest? Its safe now…” Wooyoung pleaded. He looked the older in the eyes.
“I can’t victoria is still there, she still can bring more monsters. Until I can get rid of her…” he laughed dryly “I gotta help others who also get trapped.”
“*sigh* Fine, just promise me.” Woo put his soft hands upon Nichkhun’s strong shoulders. “Promise me that you’ll wait for me.”
“Wooyoung, no don’t come back. It could get worse here!”
“Just please Promise me.”
“Wooyoung, please, no…”
“Promise.”
“Fine, I Promise to wait for you.”
“Don’t Break it” The couple hugged 
 
Wooyoung took the broze old key out of his basket and unlocked the wooden creaky door.
“Jun-pa! I’m here!”
“Back here, kiddo…” the quivering old voice came from the back. “You mother said you’d be here in 20 min. it’s been…” Wooyoung held his breath. How long was he gone, in real time? “ it’d been an whole hour!” *sigh* close one…
“Sorry Jun-pa…” Wooyoung sat down next to is Grandfather, laying In his brand new bed.
“Don’t you sit down, Mister! Go get me my back and feet pain killers!Bring me a mug of warm milk along with my Favorite Book: What does youR Poop say?’!”
“uh.. Okay.” Wooyoung got up
“Read me chapter 3 and 4 in the for me please, boy.” he added as Wooyoung fixed up his needs.
“Sure thing, Jun-pa…”