Chapter 2

Little red riding Woo
Chapter 2: A Woods Wonderland
 
After walking for an hour, He became bored, even more tempted to run around bad discover the WOODS~ He knew Umma said not to go in the woods but what can a few minutes of looking around do? He looked around to make sure no one was following him as he stepped in to the woods. A fresh wind blew in his face as if he entered a new world, the sounds of nature were gorgeous and memorizing. AH~ So refreshing, he saw two cute rabbits sleeping, and he squealed like a girl, this was way better that walking on that boring old path. The boy walked around some more, as if the woods were pulling him in deeper, calling his name… Wooyoung~ Wooyoung~
The boy turned around looking for the path, but he didn’t see it. I guessed I walked in pretty deep, I just retrace my foot steps, he thought.  He looked at his watch it was 10:23 AM. He had to reach Gramps Junsu before 2 PM, that when his personal doctor leaves him, alone. But he didn’t want to leave, so he wondered his why back to the path. But so engrossed in the scenery he turned round, making many different turns. He finally snapped out of it. ‘’ he cursed. He looked at his watch it said 10:23 AM. What? He hit his watch, but the time stopped ‘Aigoo it must be broken, I won’t know what time it is’ he sighed. He had to get back to the path, but he couldn’t find it. Every direction he looked he didn’t see it! He was lost! Umma was right! He began to to panic, desperately running in every direction. But he only went in deeper, getting darker and scarier. Sounds of squirrels turned into sounds of snakes. Each footstep echo was like it was calling dangers. The once beautiful sounds of the nature turned in the Haunting sounds of hungry beasts. Beasts in the harmless, safe woods? No Way!
 
 
 
 
 
 
*****************************************************KPOPLUVER56