Chapter 1

Little red riding Woo

 

Chapter 1: Home

 

 

“Now don’t wander off in the into the woods~” the Woman said to the younger “ its dangerous! I don’t anything to happen to you.”

“Umma!! I’m 15 now, grown enough, don’t get baby me!” the younger blurted, gripping the Wooden basket of Medication, and warm sweet treats. The boy fixed his red hoodie, and stuffed his free hand in his jeans back pocket.

“I’m so sorry the car broke down and I can’t come with you, you are pretty mature.” the woman smiled at him, he smiled back “BUT DO NOT GO INT THE WOODS, NO MATTER WHAT.”

“okie! Okie!” he hugged his mother.

“also don’t talk to loud when you reach Grandfather’s house, you know Grandfather Junsu likes his rest so don’t bother him too much take good care of him, I’ll pick you up Sunday when the car’s fixed.” she kissed his forehead. “those in there are for you, don’t eat them all today, okay?”

“okay~” he waved goodbye and walked out the front door, walking down the path.  The morning sky fresh from sunrise, and it was very light. He gazed into the woods. Quiet and peaceful, very much pretty. Small animals scurried on the forest floor. Dangerous? What is Umma talking about? 

The woods is a Harmless, safe place.

 
 
****************************************KPOPLUVER56
HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED.