Final Chapter

Little red riding Woo
Final Chapter: 3 Years later…
Wooyoung’s POV
 
So after that visit to Jun-pa’s house, he died 4 months later. My mother was sad, took her all year to fully recover from the lost. They tore down his house and built a new one, now it’s up for sale.
I graduated from school one year early, but didn’t go to college. I worked, mainly, trying to raise money. Now that I am an adult I have new responsibilities. So by the end of this week I’ll have  enough money to buy that house, full.
After I bought the house, I looked outside into those deceiving woods. I remember how to get back to Nickhun’s house. I wonder if he was still there? But honestly the thought of going back made my heart race and palms sweaty. All the horrible and crazy things…
As I stood the edge of the woods I began to have second thoughts. What if he is not there? What if he moved? What if TaecWolf is back or something worse? After reassuring myself I went through. Walking the direction from my memory. The woods became dark and gloomy, as I remembered.
Hours. For hours it seemed liked, that I was walking around. It all looked the same and I was hungry. I guess it was a rock was what I slipped on and fell down. The back of my head hit a tree trunk and I was out. This all feels familiar, being lost in these dreadful woods. I woke up, dizzy, still trying to stand. 
Walking, not knowing where I am going. I stopped in front of this silver tree, it had a body hanging from it. It was a woman in a withered wedding dress, around the stomach area there was a crimson messy circle. Although her clothes were dirty, her face was clean. Her eyes red as if she was crying The rope around her neck, dug into her  skin; dried blood surrounded it. Her long black hair waved in the air. That must have been…
“Victoria…” I whispered. She opened her eyes, they were looking up. “Ah!” I jumped back, did she just open her eyes?!
“who….are…you…” she whispered
“huh…”
“who…ARE YOU!!”
“uh wooyoung! I’m wooyoung.”
“wooyoung…wooyoung!!” she screamed, flailing her head around her face turned like the rest of her body; rotten and dirty. “you…took away my KHUNNIE!!!”
“nickhun…”
“He is mine…” she began to weep. I didn’t know what to do. What have I gotten myself in? “my lovely knunnie…” I backed away slowly, as tears ran down her face. I began to run again, but guess what happened: I slipped and fell… again. Why does this keep happening to me?
I slowly opened my eyes, but was blinded by the brighness of lights.
“So you decieded to awaken” I heard a familiar voice. “Fell and bumped you head, and you hace a cut on your forehead.” The person dabbed my face with a cloth. As my vision cleared I saw it was man.
“Nichkhun!” I sat up and hugged him! He chuckled softly.
“I really didn’t know if you were crazy enough to come back…” he sounded sad of the thought of me not coming back.
 
Nickhun’s POV
 
“Well here I am.” Wooyoung smiled. He looked so much older, like a man rather that a boy. He was so tiny and fragile when I last saw him. He would follow me like a puppy. A lost one. Now he is grown and matured. He looks at me with confidence in his eyes, not like shyness before. His body strong and built. He is a man! Well a little man , I am a man, but I am way more mature than he.
“I came out here and totally got lost” he chuckled, I noticed his voice got deeper. “Glad you found me!”
“Well actually I didn’t Jay did, turns out he is very fond of you. He brought me to you, to take home.”
“Oh.” he scratched his leg as he looked around. “Been busy, lately?” he sighed
“No, just you know…” 
“what?” he blinked.
“Just waiting for you, like I promised.” He smiled at me. My face heated up.
“He he, are you blushing?” he snickered.
“What?! You used to blush just from me looking at you, or even saying something to you!” I protested.
“Well you was a stranger…so I was uh…nervous.” We laughed. “I missed you” he whispered as he looked down. “like a lot…” he bit his lip.
“me too…” I looked at him. “like alot A LOT” He looked up at me, leaning closer. He put his hands on my chest as he kissed me softly. How bold of him.
“You really have matured, Woo.” he smiled at me.
“Come and live with me…knun” he looked at me nervously “we can live right outside the woods…together.”
“woo…” I can’t.
“Please…I bought my grandfather’s house, we can live there.” he looked down “please”
“but Victoria…she won’t be happy…she might do even worse things to people who get trapped here…Victoria…” I can’t leave.
“I know the reason you stay, you can’t let her go, but you need to. You are protecting her…She has you trapped.” my head got dizzy, the thought of her always does that.
“ I can’t leave her…” I looked around for some kind of  Support. Wooyoung looked me with angry and hurt eyes.
“S-she can’t do this, Khun. She can’t keep you from being unhappy. I-I love you and you love me, right?” I nodded slightly, my head was swirling. “Nickhun, you are always trying to play hero, but you can’t do this alone. I’m staying with you wherever we are. I’m leaving you.” He pulled me into his arms. He really has grown, so much. I love him so much.
“W-wooyoung…I will always be with you, too. Just don’t leave me, ever again. I’ll go crazy.Thankyou, for everything. I need you.” I kissed him softly. “I want you.” 
“I want you ,too.” Wooyoung whispered. “I love you.” I answered in a kiss. My head cleared. Wooyoung was my support. 
Wooyoung’s POV
Skin against Skin. Chest to chest and face to face. With Khun. On his Cabin bed. His hands traveling to places that I’m less shy about. Me, willing to go farther, harder, deeper in love sync with him. I’m wet, so wet. Soaking with sweat, spit and more. I missed him so much, sometimes I’d think it was just a long dream. But this is real, real good. His moans fill the room, and I feel his hot breath all over. I moan with him, I love him. Never. Never will I leave him, always. Always connected with my true love.
Our bodies dance all night. Our voices, singing perfectly together.
No, my dream is real.
 
 
This a fairytale ends lovely. With Nickhun and Wooyoung happy forever, even the morning after.
 
...
 
WELL THATS A WRAP. YA'LL! HOPED YA'LL LIKED IT :), I KNOW I DID!!!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STORY AND HOW IT ENDED~
LOVE U GUYS BYE~