The possibility is very high!

Meet the jerk, Luhan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waddup, the coolest people on Earth? Thats right, im back! Please forgive me for taking so long...love you all! 
~
~
~
~
Great. Because being forced to go camping with Luhan wasnt enough. But now, i have to share a tent with him? Not to mention the tent is only meant for one person! 😫

"Sorry children, but we forgot to bring the extra tent..." Appa scratched his head and laughed nervously. 

Luhan and i rolled our eyes at their forgetfulness. I pinched the bridge of my nose to calm down a little, a swear down life is not on my side this month...since when have my parents been so carefree?

"Omma, Appa! Please think this through, why do you want to torture me?" I said with an upset expression which Luhan reflected. 

"Yeah, she is right. Please think this through! Why cant we categories into 2 groups of boys and girls?" Said Luhan with his eyes sparkling at our parents who seemed to look unaffected. 

"Sorry dear, but every time we go camping, i have to be with my husband!" Said omma with a sly expression, with a hint of amusement sparkling in her eyes. 

"And why is that?" We asked at the same time with confused faces and one eyebrow raised. I really don't understand them at all. I can tell that omma wants us to get closer, but why doesn't she comprehend the fact that we have no feelings of positivity towards one another. Its an arranged marriage and its crystal clear that we dislike each other, not to mention the word hate describes the relationship between us perfectly!

"Because its romantic. End of discussion." Said Luhan's mother with a serious, straightforward facial expression. But lets not forget the fact that she still looks amused by our torture. Well at least me and the jerk have something in common, we both get our evil sides from our mothers...

"Appa! Would you leave me alone in a tent with nothing but this?" I gave Appa my sparkling puppy eyes whilst pointing at Luhan as if he were a supernatural, scary creature that is a threat to the human race. I laughed inwardly, he is way too weak to even be a threat to an ant!

Luhan glared at me for pointing my finger at him and pretended to bite it off. "See Appa!" I clung to the little hope i had when i saw Appa slowly break at my aeygo. That was until umma stood up dragging him with her.

"Enough Min-Ji, Luhan." Umma said with strict tone of voice as she and Appa went to their tent.

"She is right! You both are going to be married soon...might as well get use to it and prepare!" Mrs Xi threw us a wink as she and Mr Xi got inside the big tent tat was attached to my parents tent.

I groaned in irritation, they don't seem to get anything that we have made so clear to them! Luhan rolled his eyes and let out an irritated sigh "stuck with you...Again!" 

"Shut up, if you  weren't so blind to see and realise, you would know i don't want to be with you either!" I raged back at him in annoyance. He smirked and i tried to suppress the urge to knock it off his face.

"Yeah right, your just putting up an act to pretend that you don't like me, whereas in reality you want to be with me so badly" he s a hand around my waist and i growled quietly as a warning sign.

I turned to face him and looked him straight in the eye and took his hand off of me. Well, i must say he is really handsome this close up...Wait, why did i just have that thought? I shivered inwardly out of disgust. "Not everyone is obsessed with you, like your stupid little idiotic " i whispered the end part, but to my luck, he heard me. I stormed out not being able to hold my anger in any longer.

Luhan's aura t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter