A typical day at school

Meet the jerk, Luhan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello~  sorry it takes so long for me to update, im really busy with school, my other story etc.  PLEASE BARE WITH ME! while i was gone, i noticed i had lost a subscriber...its really sad to see the number of subbies go down :'( so please if you are going to sub, stay with me! otherwise, its better that you dont subscribe...because i feel like i am disapointing you guys :/

~

~

~

~

"YOUR WHAT?!?!?" they said together at the same time, 2NE1, when i told them about what happened yesterday when my parents announced that i am getting married -_-

"Guys, lower your voices! we are in school..." i hissed and we all looked around to see if anyone heard us, which was basically a stupid act as we were on the rooftop of the school, a place no one comes to. We always have our lunch/breaks here, in this case it was break time now, to avoid facing annoying students and bulling.

"Oh my god, i cant believe this! your getting married before me!" said Bom fake crying which made us roll our eyes and CL smacked her on the head.

"Babo, is that the only problem right now?" said CL

"Yeah, how can you get married to XI LUHAN?! he always bullies you because your a nerd..." said Minzy feeling sad.

"i know right!" Said Dara looking at me hopelessly.

"i cant do anything about it, can i? they all agreed to it and said 'it is great for the business' like come on, why him?" i said mimicking my mom's voice.

"Wow sweetheart, looks like your stuck..." said Bom and we all stayed silent bowing our head for a few seconds when the bell suddenly rang, making us lift our heads again.

"Well, lets head to class" said CL and we nodded hopelessly.

 

i was heading to my class alone because me and my friends were all in separate class' except from Dara and Bom.

i was at the side of the door and stopped for a second when i saw Luhan on the other side of the door. Yep, thats right! we are in the same class, giving him more chances to bully me...just great!

he got inside the class before me and sat at his desk, which was behind mine.

"Hey ugly" said a girl sitting behind Luhan, called Nara. i turned around and saw a ruler being thrown my way, now a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter