We are going where now?

Meet the jerk, Luhan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello~ another update! Thank you for reading, and for everyone that comments, it truly brightens my day so THANK YOU VERY MUCH ^_^

~

~

~

~

“YAH, NERD, WAKE UP!” said the most annoyingly familiar voice I have ever heard as the door sprung open. It was Saturday. Meaning I finally get a day of relaxation to myself! But what the heck is this?

I groaned in my bed and turned to the other side, hoping the voice owner would go away. However, a few seconds later, I felt my blanket move away very slowly. I gripped onto my blanket tightly so that it won’t leave me.

“Get up you stupid geek!” said the voice pulling onto the blanket even more. He wondered why he couldn’t take it off me.

“Your pretty strong” he said in a low voice and kept pulling. And that is when I realised, this annoying familiar voice belongs to the one and only most annoying jerk ever…LUHAN!

I let go of the blanket to hide my ‘strong’ image and sat up immediately to point at Luhan who was standing in front of me with my blanket in his hands and a smirk plastered on his face. That frustratingly handsome face of his that I just want to punch the living thing out of it.

“YOU!?” I shouted at him with my finger pointing at him. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!” I shouted at him again.

He chuckled and spoke “Your mom told me to wake you up” he stopped and looked at me slightly up and down. “You look pretty cute for a nerd” he said and I got up from my bed whilst rolling my eyes. I was still in my pyjamas, obviously as I just woke up. I had brown comfortable sleeping shorts on and a blue and brown long sleeve skull designed top. Just great -_-

“You,  shut up!” I said giving him an angry look and pointing my finger at him.

He chuckled before I went and got my iPhone from my jacket that was hung by the door. Luhan tilted his head in confusion as I dialled my mom’s number. I knew she was down stairs because I heard her laughing with Mrs Xi but I didn’t want to go downstairs in pyjamas!

(You speaking = BLUE                                                 other line speaking = PURPLE)

“MOM!” I shouted at the phone which startled Luhan a bit.

“Oh, good morning sweetie!” she beamed on the other end.

“Mom, what is that kid doing here?” I said tapping my foot on the ground as Luhan raised an eyebrow.

“I sent him to wake you up and tell you to get dressed!” she said.

“WHY?! You could’ve just phoned me!” I said in an angry tone.

“But that is not fun… ” she said like a child.

“Fun huh? FUN?! Omma, does this seem like fun to you?!” I raised my voice again.

“Shhh! You dare raise your voice at your mom! After all I have done for you! ” she started to fake cry.

“Omma, I’m sorry!” I said in an apologetic tone and she stopped.

“Good girl, your forgiven, now get dressed and come downstairs once you’re finished with Luhan!” she beamed and before I could protest she hung up.

“Hello? Omma? AISHH!” I threw the phone on my bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter