Day out with girls

Meet the jerk, Luhan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello~ im back with a new chapter! sorry i havent updated in a while but i was really busy...Thank you to everyone who has stayed with me, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

~

~

~

~

"NOOOOO!!!!" said Dara when she lost to me during a game on Xbox360. We were at our hang out place which CL bought for us so that we can still do things we like without anyone knowing.

"YEAHHHH!!!" i high fived CL while Minzy and Bom were busy on their phones. "I win, you know what that means right?" i wiggled my eyebrows at Dara and she rolled her eyes. "Yeah, watever!" she said and stood up and went to Bom and Minzy.

"Yo lets go somewhere!" said Minzy and we all nodded in agreement.

"Right, bring your masks, we are going out!" said CL and we pulled up our masks which covered the lower half of our faces.

 + masks

 

 

We walked around for a bit and enjoyed our time drinking red bull/other types of drinks. everything was cool when we reached near the shops which were too crowded so we decided to get a little bit away from there.

"Ahh!" we heard a voice not too far away from where we were. it sounded like a young girl who was in trouble so we went and checked it out.

As we quickly ran to the destination we saw another group, boys to be precise. we ignored them and kept running with them following behind us.

Once we reached the place we saw 2 girls getting beat up by 6 girls. We were really angry and smirked really widely when we saw who the 6 girls were. The from our school! This is going to be fun muahahahah

"Now, now girls. 2 against 6? thats not fair is it?" said CL and the girls stopped when hey saw us ", who are you?" said Heeyun and Minzy was about to go and beat the living thing out of her but Bom stopped her.

"Hey , let those girls go!" said Bom and the other girl answered "Or what?" we smirked even wider not even noticing the boys behind us.

"Or i'll beat your messed up, caked face up" said Dara walking towards her but i infront of her.

"Remember? i won~" i sang and she pouted "BUT-" 

"Yo, thats true!" said Bom and we all nodded.

"Besides, she wants revenge for what happened" said Minzy and Dara sighed "Fine!" with that she backed off.

"Now, s, its time for your lesson" i said to them and Heeyun nodded to one of the girls who bravely came to throw a punch which i dodged swiftly. i straightened up "My turn" i said and did a 360 degree round house kick. she fell on the floor and i started punching her until she passed out. the girls were starting to get scared.

i got up and went up to them but for every step that i took forward they took back. Me and 2NE1 laughed at them "your scared already?!?!?" we kept laughing until Heeyun stepped forward bravely "Y-Yah we arent scared!" she said and we all stopped laughing and turned serious.

"Did you just 'yah' me?" i said and i went closer to her and she was shaking but didnt back away. "W-What if i did?" she said and i smirked "then your dead meat, " i said.

she tried to slap but i grabbed her arm and punched her in the face causing her $5,000 plastic nose to be out of place. she cried as her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter