Camping with the family! And the annoying jerk...

Meet the jerk, Luhan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Read. Now. DONT YOU DARE SKIP! Please...

Ok, you have heard it before but.....I AM SO SORRY! I am in my GCSE year and i have been really busy, and i just wanted to say.....HELLO MY SWEETHEARTS! Howhave you been? I want to hear from you all, tell me what you been doing, anything! Well, not everything if you know what i mean ;) but seriously, THANK YOU SO MUCH for sticking by me. Though thick and thin, through sickness and in health, through- ok ok enough with the vows of appreciation. Here is another chapter, i hope you enjoy reading it!

~

~

~

~

Oh. My. God. Why me? Why him? 

The jerks's laughter died down as we reached the "family car". Luhan suddenly stopped whilst holding the car door open. 

"After you, my dearest fiancé, minny-ah" he said in that oh so annoying 'charming' voice as he winked mischeviously at me. 

I just rolled my eyes "Oh why thank you lulu -jerky- but what happened to ladies first?" I said with a smirk refering to Luhan as a girl with my parents laughed whole heartedly in the background.

Luhan looked annoyed for a second but changed into that innocent, cute guy that he is...she thought with dripping sarcasm.

He let out a small laugh "so cute, i really love women with a sense of humour" he said whilst still holding the door open. 

I let out a sigh and finally stepped into the car while muttering things like "well too bad they dont like you"

we all took our seat in the 7 seater - aka the national family car - with Appa in the driver's seat, Mr. Xi in the passenger seat, our mothers in the second row of the car chatting like always, and finally, the third row. Me and that annoying jerk beside me irritating me to the highest level with his stupid acts, not to mention, holding my hand.

"everyone abroad?" Shouted appa and we all replied with "NE~!" And i just couldnt help smiling like a little child, ironically remembering my childhood family trips. 

"Then lets get going!" He said and the car started, so did the trip.

i leaned towards Luhan and whispered "you can let go of my hand now."

he blinked at me and smirked, oh that stupid smirk! How i wish to beat it off his ugly face so badly! he suddenly opened his mouth to say something, and it didnt look like he was going to whisper...

"What was that Min-Ji sweetie, WHY SHOULD I LET GO OF YOUR HAND BABE?" He shouted out loudly with that same smirk on that annoying face.

suddenly, all of our parents' eyes was on me. Well shi-

"Lee Min-Ji. Stop being horrible towards your husband!" Umma glared

"aigoo, why are they doing this again?" Said Mrs Xi, while our fathers were looking confusingly at us.

"But, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter