Meet our grandparents!

Meet the jerk, Luhan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello~! I am back, and i am SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A VERY VERY LONG WHILE..i was so busy moving houses, studying etc. but i am back now with a new update that will hopefully make up for the time that you might've been waiting! NEW CHARACTERS! i put them in for a very good reason (future chapters) so please dont get confuesd. THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT!

~

~

~

~

“That was mine!!!” said Minzy when Dara took away her chocolate bar and ate it herself.

“Sorry maknae, you know how I love chocolate!” said Dara wiping .

“Im not the maknae here! That’s Min-Ji!” she pointed at me while frowning.

“Hey! Why put me into this?” I said pouting which made Bom pinch my cheek.

“Its true that Min-ah is the maknae, but heck, you act like a 5 year old!” said CL which made all of us laugh excluding Minzy who turning red. Dara even reached over the lunch table to high five CL for the statement she made while

“Hey!” whined Minzy and Bom patted her shoulder to comfort her.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated and I took my phone out hiding it on my lap as it was lunchtime and we were still in school.

“Can we go to the rooftop? My mom is calling -_-“ I said and they nodded grabbing their leftover lunch and threw it in the bin, then headed for the rooftop.

“Ahh~” CL sighed in relief as she lay down on the bench that was there. Dara and Minzy were sitting down, leaning against the wall, talking to each other about who knows what while bom just stood next to CL texting on her phone.

I smiled at them before I took my phone out and dialled my mom’s number. After a few rings, she answered.

“Mom?” I spoke into the phone. “BWOH?! REALLY?!” I spat out in shock.

“Maknae, whats wrong?” asked Bom while the others looked at me in a worried/curious way.

“Ok, omma, thank you for telling me!!! I will go straight after school!” my shocked face transfered into a really happy/excited look as I hung up the phone and put it into my pocket.

“Is everything alright?” asked Dara out of curiousity and I nodded and jumped in happiness.

“GRANDMOTHER IS HERE!!!”  I shouted out loud in a excited tone.

They took a few seconds to take in the information and once they realised…

“NO WAY!!!” shouted CL as they jumped as well. “OH MY GOD!” said minzy.

“When did she get here?” said Bom smiling when we calmed down a bit. “This morning, she took the first plane ~at America~ available!” I said while she nodded and grinned.

“I cant wait to see her!” said Dara and we all nodded. “I miss her so much! Its been so long that we haven’t seen her” said CL and we nodded again while our eyes were twinkling with tears of joy. Its been nearly 4 whole years that we haven’t seen grandmother due to her being a business manager, she had to move to the US! She is very close to all of us and even if she isn’t blood related to CL, Dara, Bom and Minzy she still loves them like her own grandchildren. She always used to say “to be a family doesn’t mean being blood related to each other. But to love each other whole heartedly”. She was the person whom we trust the most, she is the only one that knows 2NE1 can fight, unlike any of our parents! Even though she doesn’t know that we are ranked as the number 1 gangster group in soul, she knows that we are not afraid to use violence towards people who hurt ourselves or others. She was the one that actually sent us to fighting classes so that we can defend ourselves!

 

“Finally, school has ended!” said Dara as she stretched her arms. We laughed at her action and walked to CL’s limo as we were all planning to go to grandmother.

Just as Minzy opened the door, a car stopped infront of us…Luhan’s car. His window rolled down and he put his arm on it, his elbow out.

“Yah nerd, my mom said I have to take you to your grandmother’s house” he said in a bored tone.

I turned to him with a slightly annoyed expression. “No need. My friends and I are going there with Chaerin’s limo” I pointed at the limo and reflected his bored tone.

“Your grandmother wants to meet me” he confidently stated and I rolled my eyes.

“Its oki Min-Ji. Me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter