How it all began

Meet the jerk, Luhan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! this is my second story which is also about an arranged marriage...hahah idk what its with me and arranged marriages -_- BUT i hope you can check out my other story called 'My life starts here' THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)

~

~

~

~

RING~ RING~

Thank God! that was the final bell, i can feel relief wash over me as i got up and stuffed my bag with my books and walked out of the classroom, out the gates, on my way home after a very boring/bad day. the reason for that?

"Min-ah! are you ok?!" said CL as she ran to me. i stopped walking and turned back.

"Unnie, im fine" i said reassuringly but she cupped my face and still looked concerned.

"Does it hurt?" she said frowning and Minzy, Dara and Bom made their way over to us.

"Aniyo! Jeez you guys treat me like a baby...im a gangster you know!" i said and they all smirked hearing that. thats right! i am a gangster! i just disguise myself as an innocent, nerdy, girly type of girl and because of it, i get bullied alot...Actually i'm not the only one, the whole of 2NE1 are doing it to keep our parents' and business' reputation to a high standard. i mean come on, would our parents be so successful if people knew that 2NE1 is actually ranked 1# as the most powerful gangsters in Seoul? Nope...

"Yah maknae, your still our baby sister!" said Dara smiling while she pinched my cheek and i rolled my eyes and slapped her hands away.

"Aigoo, our maknae is so badass!" said Bom smirking and i smiled while nodding.

"Hey, im sorry that we couldn't help you...If only we weren't disguised as nerdy girls who are so weak, THEY WOULD'VE HAD IT!" said Minzy and CL hissed

"Lower your voice!" she said and we all laughed.

"Guys im going! see ya" i waved them goodbye and walked to the limo that was waiting for me to get in.

"Bye!" they all said together and waved.

 

 

*At home*

"Min-Ji sweetheart, go change into the dress i put on your bed and get ready!" said my mom as soon as i stepped into the house.

"Ok, where are we going?" i said and my dad started talking "We are going to have dinner with my old friend's family!" and i nodded.

with that i went to my room and got ready.

 

*an hour later*

i texted Bom saying that i cant hang out tonight because of this stupid dinner...thanks alot mom and dad.

We entered the restaurant and my parents made their way towards a table where a woman and a man sat but stood up as soon as they saw us.

"you made it!" said the woman about the same age as my mom and hugged her. "Of course, how are you?" they started greeting each other and so did my father with the man while i stood there awkwardly.

"Ohh you must be Min-Ji, your really pretty!" said the woman smiling and broke the hug with my mom to hug me. i couldn't help but smile back, she was just so nice!

"Ne, Annyeonghaseyo" i said and gave a little bow.

"Aigoo, so polite" said the other man, who i assume to be her husband.

"Son, introduce yourself!" she said and a good looking guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter