Escape

Zero Escape

Baekhyun's p.o.v

The girls were frightened so they went to the other room with Leejoon. Woohyun and I shooed the rats away and started untying Dujun, Sunhwa,Park and Top. I carried Park as Woohyun followed with Sunhwa. We came back and carried Top and Dujun since they were abit weak. We took our jackets off and started wiping the blood off them.  We helped them up and started making our way when Leejoon and the girls came running our way.  Al of a sudden the floors started shaking and squeels were heard. The girls started screaming as rats surronded the room. I looked around the room and saw a ledge along with a ladder. 

" Everyone climb up and stay against the wall"  I yelled and they started running. Top tripped and fell. The rats started climbing on him and eating his flesh.

" Aww!" Park screamed running towards him but I pulled her waist and pulled her up.

" He's not a bad person. He can't die" she said crying. I pulled her into a embrace.

" I'm sorry" I said carressing her hair as she cried in my embrace.

" Your pathetic, I gave you a chance to escape but you ruined it" the voice sid laughing like a maniac.

" Try and escape if you can because my dear players you only have 20:00 til this prison blows up and kils you all" ' he' said. how are we gonna escape with the army of rats building down there?