The darkness inside

Zero Escape

Baekhyun's p.o.v

Right after the voice told us to either ally or betray someone the door opened in a dark place. I cannot leave Sulli because she needs me. As we entered the door closed behind us leaving everything dark again.

" Great we can't see a thing" I complained.

" Aww!" Park Bom screamed.

" What's wrong?" I asked.

" I felt something nibble on my leg" she said screeching.

" " I mumbled glancing at my clock were down to 35:00

" Aww!" Sulli screamed.

" Did you feel it too?" Park asked.

" Yeah" she said.

" Are you having fun group three ?" the voice.

" What do you mean?" I asked irritated.

" Only your group can hear me since it's your turn" ' he' said.

" Turn for what?" Park questioned.

" For someone to die" ' he' said laughing.

" You might wanna hurry you only have 30 minutes" ' he' said going silent. All of a sudden the light came on and Park screamed as a dead body hung from the celing. I also felt like throwing up at the sight in front of me.

" What is it?" Sulli asked and we both stayed quiet. As we were walking a flame bursted knocking us on the ground.

" Aww my head" Park complained getting up.

" Where Sulli?" I asked getting up.

" Sulli,Sulli, SUlli!" I yelled running around the room.

" Where is she!" I yelled in Park's face and she started crying.

" I don't know. I just want to go home" she said and sobbing and my heart tightened. I pulled her into a hug and enjoyed her warmth.

" I'm sorry. It's not your fault" I reassured her.

" I'm so scared" she confessed and I felt guilty for yelling at her. " I know you are so am i" I confessed pulling her up.

" Aww!" someone screamed as more fire blasted into the room. " Sulli!" I yelled as fire blasted out again. I left Park and started walking off when I suddenly fell. I stood up and saw lying Sulli unconscious on the ground. I ran to her and felt she was still breathing.

" Where did you...AWWW!" Park screamed falling down the hole. She stared walking towards me when the ground shook and a crack appeared.

" Hurry!" I yelled and she started running until rats appeared from the hole. She started backing up frightened.

" Run!" I yelled and the rats started shooting fire out making her trip. She got surrounded as the rats trampled on her.

" Go!" she screamed and I shook my head.

" I'm not leaving without you" I confessed as tears brimmed in my eyes. She looked at me and smiled.

" I know you care and that makes me happy, but you have to save Sulli. Now GO!" she said as her face became hidden. I ran to the other room dragging Sulli on my back. I pressed the red button and the door closed. I collapsed on the ground exaughsted. My tears were becoming more visable as I punched the wall.

" Why did it have to be her? Why not me?" I yelled passing out.