Seperation

Zero Escape

Baekhyun's p.o.v

 

We all stayed still staring at each other not daring to move a inch.

" Did anyone go?" Sulli asked.

" No" I said.

As everyone stayed quiet I notice Sunhwa and Dujun make eye contact and she tilted her head. I smiled she has guts. As they stood up and walked out everyone else followed and we stopped at a dead end.

" Ow" Sulli said rubbing her forehead. We turned and saw a red bruise on her head.

" Let me help you" I offered taking her hand.

" Thankyou" she said smiling. Again the speaker boomed and the voice made another announcment.

" Are you ready for your groups"

" Leejoon, Hyuna and Dujun go through here." the voice said as the wall opened.

" No you can't controll us like puppets" Dujun yelled and stopped as a screeching sound was heard. Everyone covered their ears and the voice continued.

" You have two options. Go through with your assigned group or I can release a highly concentrated Co2 mixed with Bioclaminum which can create a higly toxic gas that can kill in a slowly painful way"

Dujun, Hyuna and Leejoon entered the wall helplessly and the voice continued as the wall closed behind them.

" Alright now Woohyun, Eunji and Top this way" ' he' said as another wall opened.

" How do you know our names?" Eunji asked.

" How would I not, now go" ' he" said.

" I won't until you explain what is going on!" Woohyun screamed. " You will know later...if you survive"

" No!" Woohyun continued.

" Stop it, Woohyun, we have to go" Eunji said caringly. 

" No!" Woohyun screamed.

If Woohyun keeps refusing we'll all be gone before we find out why we're here.  " Suit yourself" the voice siad. A loud buzzer sounded as red flashing lights appeared.

" 5,4,3"

" What the hell is happening" I wonder as I instinctively took Sulli's hand.

" 2,1,0"

A white mist started to surround us.

" Hold your breath!" Woohyun yelled.

I stood there as one by one they all starting falling. Finall I couldn't hold my breath any longer and I fell to the ground as the mist entered my lungs.