Together til the end

Zero Escape

Park's p.o.v

My heart started to beat so fast it felt like it was about to rip out of my chest.  The rats squealed in delight as they ripped Top's flesh out.  How could they leave him when someone could have saved him. Hyuna screamed as the rats approached us.

" Hey! Shut up!" I yelled irritated.

" Park gwenchena?" Baekhyun asked.

" He didn't desearve to die" I said and he patted my back.

" I know"

" What do we do now?" leejoon asked. Baekhyun  looked around and saw a hole with  a dent in it. Baekhyun  went and pulled the air condotioner off and it was a hidden tunnel. As I was pushing the rats came our way. One jumped on Eunji and she screamed in pain as it bit her. I kicked another rat that jumped up.

" Come on!" Dujun said as the hole was finally big enough for a person to enter. Hyuna went first and every girl ecxept me went. Then all the guys except Baekhyun went.

" Park you go first, I'll come after" he said pushing me but I resisted.

" I don't want to leave you" I said as a tear slid down my face. He carressed my hair and kissed me full on the lips.

" I love you that's why you need to go!" he said and I crawled into the hole. As I was crawling the hole started closing in. I reached the end and fell out. I stood up and ran to the hole. My tears came pouring out as I tried pushing the hole. Dujun held me back.

" We have to get out!" Dujun yelled pulling me. We exited and the fresh air felt so good.

" Guys over here" Taeyeon and Jaehyo yelled and we hid in the forest..  We all sat there right in front of the labrotory hiding in the bushes trying to catch our breaths when all of a sudden it blew up.

" NO!" I screamed attempting to run but Dujun held me back again.  We sat there not knowing what to do when a figure approached us. I looked up and what I saw made me shed more tears. Is this real?

" Baekhyun"

He smiled.

" You didn't think I would just leave you right after I confessed did you?" he questioned. I started hitting him when he grabbed my hands and pulled me into a embrace. I cried in his embrace.

" Ssh it's ok I'm not leaving you" he said patting my back.

" We've been walking for hours, can't we take a break?" Eunji asked lying on a log.

" Yeah let's do that" Baekhyun said sitting down and pulling me on his lap.

" Hey! I can sit by myself" I defended.

" Really?" he questioned.

" Hey!" I said angry. He chuckled and kissed me wrapping his warm protective arms around me.

We all took a nap and before we knew it the sky had lightened. Now with everyone rested we continued our journey deep into the woods. We didn't know where we're going but hey that's the fun of it as long as I have Baekhyun with me.