No Hope

Zero Escape

Woohyun's p.o.v

" How many do you think are left?" I asked as my watch said ' please wait 3:14'

" They all could be dead" Top said not caring.

" I'm sure they are fine" Eunji said hopful.

" Yeah" I cannot imagine what he's gonna do to us. I'm trying to make myself likable so I don't get betrayed. As I was thinking the room started cooling.

" it's like were stuck in a freezer" Top complained. I noticed Eunji shivering so I wrapped my jacket around her.

" Thanks" she said.

" Oh sorry looks like our heater broke" the voice said as the speakers boomed.

" What do we have to do?" I asked.

" Well someone from your team has to die like the others" ' he' said making Eunji shiver.

" How do we survive?" I asked.

" Pass the mission" ' he' said turning the speaker off. Another door opened and I walked in with Eunji. The other roomed was covered in ice. I saw 31:43 on my watch. We have plenty of time. Who puts a hole in the middle of a room?

" The one who falls in the hole first loses , have fun" the voice said and  machines came into the room.

" Help!" Eunji screamed as a machine pulled her up. The other one took me by suprise. I struggled but it was useless. The machines took us to each corner and they retreated to the last corner.

" Begin" the voice said.

Top started running towards Eunji.

" Eunji becareful!" I yelled. I carefully balanced myself on the floor.

" Aww!" Eunji screamed as she slipped. She started sliding towards the hole. I ran to her as fast as I could. I launched myself and grabbed her wrist as she was hanging from the hole. We locked eyes for awhile.

" Woohyun behind you!" Eunji said horrified. I turned around and Top kicked me. I grabbed his leg with my other hand and pulled him down. Eunji started slipping but I tightened my grip on her.

" Woohyun just let me fall" she said  letting a tear ecape from her eye.  I shook my head.

" I have no family. No one will miss me" she said dropping another tear.

" I'll miss you" I confessed and she shed more tears. I turned and saw Top running towards me. I ducked and he fell into the hole.

" Aww!" Eunji screamed. I looked down and saw him gripping on her leg. I pulled Eunji ip with all my strenght and knocked Top down.   I hated myself as he fell backwards into the dark bottomless pit.  I stood up and pulled Eunji to the corner. I notice the red marks on her leg as she started crying. I hugged her. 

" I'm sorry" I said but she stayed quiet.

" It was the only way" I said and she broke the hug.

" Why did anyone have to die ?" she asked.

" It had to be sooner or later" I said and she hugged me.

" Thanks for caring" she said and I turned her body. I smiled and softly pressing my lips against her warm ones I said.

" I'll always care for you" I said wrapping my hands around her waist. Theres no hope for both of us, but I'll make sure Eunji survives. I thought holding her tighter not wanting to lose another.