Taken for love

Zero Escape

Sunhwa's p.o.v

I smiled at how Jaehyo was getting conversation out of Taeyeon but felt pained knowing I could possibly get left behind.

" Hey! Stop!" Taeyeon screamed as Jaehyo tickled her. She was smiling and laughing until the speakers boomed.

" Woah group four what happened you were smiling and laughing just a minute ago?" the voice said being sarcastic.

" What do you want?" Jaehyo asked.

" It's time for me to take one of your pretty friends" ' he' said laughing.

" Your not taking any of them" i defended.

" Then shall I take you instead?" the voice asked. He turned and smiled at Taeyeon and me.

" Take me!" he yelled and a bullet shot out of the wall right into his adominal.

" Jaehyo!" Taeyeon screamed running towards him.

All of a sudden another door opened and I ran in to find a kit. I grabbed the neccesary materials and ran back to Jaehyo. I glanced at my watch only  10:00 left.  I grabbed the scalpel and cut his skin deeper looking for the bullet.

" Yes!" I said finding it.

" How much time?" I asked poring alcohol on the wound.

" 5:00" she said shaking. As I wrapped the guaze around his wound his eyes start closing.

" No please don't die" Taeyeon begged.

" Move!" I yelled and she sttod aside. I felt beating as I placed my head on his chest.

" He's alive" I said excited until Taeyeon got shot.

" Great" I mutter running towards her.

All of a sudden the door open and men in masks come in. I wasn't scared since I knew how to fight but one had a knife. I started smacking, punching, kicking and flipping over guys when I notice two dragging Jaehyo and Taeyeon away. I tried helping by running to them but fell to the ground as a sharp pain pierced through  my skin. I slowly closed my eyes as I felt more blood gushing out. I felt happy with the time that I got to spend with Taeyeon and Jaehyo. I hope they survive and get to escape. As I think that my life ends with the voice saying three words that make my heart tight.

" Sorry times up"