The Trail

Zero Escape

Eunji's p.o.v

I felt so bad never wanting to do anything again. As time went by  I could hear a voice in the distant, calling my name. This is it, the end. I was about to let myself go until something started to pull me. It carried me into the light.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYybgw2fux2LZkQ3Fpd0x

" Eunji!" I heard as I flicked my eyes open. Woohyun was screaming at me.

" Finally you are awake" Woohyun gasped. Was it a dream, it seemed so real.I noticed it was reality as I sa where we really were.

batman%205%2011%20warehouse1.jpg

I remained quiet as I started remembering what happened.

" You are so stupid, Woohyun! You could have killed us all because of your selfeshness. We can't do anythiing just listen to the voice that's the only option!" I yelled. My fury at him made my blood boil. How could he be so selfish?

" Why are we not dead?" I asked.

" He was lieing it was a sleeping gas to seperate us" he confessed.

" Hey " Top said not interested.

" Jaehyo, Park Bom, Sunhwa, Baekhyun, Taeyeon and Sulli must still be alive" he said.

" Everyone is awake" the voice said.  " Now everyone there are watches on the table in your room , put them on for the next step" the voice continued.

I analyzed our surronding. We were in the same room with metal walls around us. We walked nervously to the table and put them on.

" Now what!" Woohyun yelled.

" I would becareful with your temper because if you disobey or don't complete your mission by the time your watch dies off then you die" the voice said laughing malichasally. My heart tightened at the thought that one of us could die.

" Now everyone have fun trying to stay alive and be good boys and girls" the voice said turning off the speaker. I was so frightened that I didn't notice Woohyun's hand turned red as I squeezed harder. I looked at him and he smiled.

" Hey it's gonna be ok. I won't let you die" he said comforting me.