Chapter 2∞

넌 나의 오빠... 반대로 (You Are My Oppa... The Other Way Around)

The next morning, you woke up in an unfamiliar room. Where am I? You asked yourself. You sat up and rubbed your eyes. You stretcjed your arms our and took a deep breath before checking the time on your phone. You picked your phone up and stared at the bright screen. 2:34 P.M. it read.

"2:34 P.M.?!" you yelled and scrambled out of bed. "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. I should be in school!"

"Would you keep it down in there?! Sheesh..." a voice called out outside the room. Who the hell is that? You quietly open the door just a crack to see your surroundings. Your eyes lay upon a boy, A really good looking boy. You loked at his legs resting on the coffee table. A bowl of cereal was gripped in his hand and he was dressed really lazily. Your eyes wandered over to his face. It was Sunggyu. His eyes were fixed on the T.V. in front of him so he had no idea you were watching him. You quietly closed the door and leaned onto the door. What happened last night? You tried to remember anything you could form he night before. You closed your eyes and then it hit you. I'm living with Inifnite! You started to dance like a mad person and immediately maintained a straight posture when you heard footsteps approaching the door. Someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" you whispered loud enough for the person outside to hear.

"Can I come in?" the voice said. It wasn't a manly voice. It was kind of high toned.

"I asked, who is it?" you repeated.

"And I asked if I can come in. We've been through this about six seconds ago." he argued.

"Fine." you sat down on the step that you woke up from and waited for the person to come in. The door opened slightly.

"Anything rated R that I shouldn't see?" he walked into the room with his hand ove rhis eyes.

"Nope." you replied and stared at him. You watched as he uncvered his eyes. It was Sungjong. He's even prettier in person. You thought.

"Hi. I'm gonna be sharing a room with you." Sungjong smiled and held out a hand to you. You were going to share a room? With a boy?

"H-hi." you took his hand and shook it. "I don't mean to be rude but, isn't it weird with a boy and a girl sharing a room?"

"I thought that at first too. But, everyone says that I resemble a girl so, what's the difference?" he went through the clothes in his closet.

"Uh-huh." you nodded but thought weirdly of him. "Well, I'm Jiae. Yoo Jiae."

"Pretty name. I like it," he turned around and smiled at you then turned his attention back to his clothes.

"I have a question." you started.

"Go ahead. I'll listen."

"Why didn't you guys wake me up for school today?"

"Oh, because you have to help us shoot for the promoting commercial." he said like it was no big deal. I'm going to be on T.V.? You squealed in your head.

"Oh, okay. And another question, if you don't mind." 

"Ask as many as you want." Sungjong eventually stopped going through his closet full of different clohting and sat down on his bed and looked at you.

"Why are you so nice to me?" you hesitated.

"What do you mean?" he gave you a confused look.

"All the other members are treated me like garbage. They just step on me and walk away." you almost cried.

"They're just like that. But I'm not like that. I'll be your friend." he smiled at you.

"Really? You would?" you brightened.

"Of course. And when you talk to me, it'll be like you're tlaking to a girl. Don't hesitate to talk about things that girls like to talk about. I'll listen and engage in the conversation. I promise." he sat down next to you.

"Thanks. I really appreciate that." you looked over at him and the two of you hugged.

_________________________________________

"Okay! Places everyone!" the director called.

You and the seven Inifnite members were outside in the Seoul area getting ready to shoot a promoting commercial for "You Are My Oppa". Inspirits lined the surroundings watching you and the seven boys. Some girls supported you and some pierced their eyes at you. Your attention turned away from them when Woohyun ran over to some of the fans and threw heart at them. Every girl seemed to faint.

"Woohyun! I said places!" he yelled. Woohyun looked at one of the girls and made a [hone shape with his ahnd and he mouthed 'Call me'. He then ran back and took his spot in between you and Dongwoo.

"Woohyun, you have to stop flirting with other girls. What if Hyuna finds out?" you heard Dongwoo whisper to Woohyun.

"She won't find out. But if she does, I'm blaming you." Woohyun said through his teeth and smiled at his fans. You rolled your eyes. Fake. You thought.

"Ready.... ACTION!" you heard the clapper snap. Infinite's most recent song "Man in Love" went off and all of the Infinite members began to lip sync while you stood in the back, leaning on the wall as you were told to do. Then Hoya walked over to you and put an arm around you. He pointed his finger at you with a smile and then turned back to the camera. Fake. You thought again. He took a couple of steps forward with you as the other members did the same. Soon enough, the commercial shooting was over and it was back to reality.

"Jiae. Go get me a bottle of water." Hoya ordered you. Earlier that day, Hoya had asked you the same question and when you said no, he threatened to hit you. You didn't want to take that risk so you went to go get a bottle of water. You hurried over to the ice box and opened it up. There was no more water. What were you going to say to Hoya?

"Jiae! My water!" there was anger in his voice. You slowly started to walked towards him. When you were finally by his side, he looked at you.

"Water?" he held out his hand.

"There was no more..." you whispered.

"Speak up, I can't hear you." he said coldly.

"There was no more." you said a bit louder. Hoya let out a bitter laugh. He was about to slap you when Sungjong came. Sungjong called your name and you ran towards him. My lifesaver. You thought.


I'm sorry if this isn't a good chapter. I haven't updated in a while so I had to need to update somehow. :P

No gifs this time. :( I have no time.

Thanks for reading!!!