Chapter 4∞

넌 나의 오빠... 반대로 (You Are My Oppa... The Other Way Around)

You had your right arm slung around Hoya's shoulders and had Hoya's arm around your waist, with his other arm letting your bag hang from it. You tried to limp out of the school gates but it was impossible to limp with Hoya harshly pulling you rather than letting you take your time. "Slow down, will you?" you groaned as Hoya basically dragged you behind him. "If you didn't realize, I got hurt 10 minutes ago." Hoya stopped in his tracks and turned around the face you, his arm still around your waist. 

"You're fault for being so clumsy," he retorted as he dropped your bag onto the floor. He removed his arm from your waist, leaving you isolated halfway out of the school gates. Where'd the semi-caring Hoya from ten minutes ago go? As Hoya started walking away, you blew on your bangs and struggled to reach down to grab your bag, when another hand came into your vision, reaching your bag before you did.You looked up to be met with Dongwoo's eyes. You looked away as he picked your bag up from the ground and dusting it off. He looked at your ankle wrapped in a white bandage.

"That's what you get for leaving me hanging back there," he slung your arm around his shoulders and matched to your pace as you two followed Hoya out of the gates, "Karma," he chuckled. You looked at him with sympathy.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to let you get mobbed," you bit your lip, "But, why did you come to the school anyway?" You looked at him curiously. He held up a light pink bag in front of your face.

"You forgot your lunch, Jiae," he chuckled. You made an "O" shape with your mouth.

"Thank you..." you mumbled, "I didn't think you cared enough to bring me my lunch."

"What do you mean?" he looked at you with a strange look. Before you could answer, Hoya's ringing voice pierced your ears.

"Hurry the hell up. What are you guys, turtles?" Hoya was about a 100 feet away with his arm crossed, waiting impatiently. He was standing by the van his manager brought to pick them up. Dongwoo slowly helped you speed up your pace and eventually brought you into the van.


You were sitting on the couch in the living room with your leg propped up on the coffee table. You had an icebag in hand, occasionally trying to numb the pain from your ankle. You threw your head back in frustration and sighed. This . I'm so bored. And as if on cue, Sungjong came hopping out of your shared bedroom and dropped his body onto the couch next to you.

"Why'd you have to get hurt? I was gonna take you to a nice café that I found nearby," Sungjong pouted and crossed his arms. You pinched his cheek.

"That's so sweet of you. Jong! I'm sorry that I had to get hurt," you chuckled, feeling a lot more comfortable with him in your presence.

"It's okay, it can't be helped," he heaved a sigh. "We'll go next time, okay?" You nodded in agreement.

"By the way, why is it so quiet here? Where is everyone?" you looked around the apartment.

"Hoya and Dongwoo left to go play basketball after dropping you off, Sunggyu and Woohyun are off at a recording for a variety show, and L is probably in the park taking pictures again." Sungjong reached for your ice bag and placed it on your ankle. "Keep this on, keeping it off won't do any good."

"What about Sungyeol?" you smiled at his gentle gesture.

"Sungyeol's been sleeping since last night," he pondered on the thought, "maybe he's dead." Sungjong said a bit too excited. But at that moment, likea ghost, Sungyeol appeared in the doorway of his room.

"I heard my name and the word "dead" in the same sentence," Sungyeol glared at Sungjong, "do you have a death wish?" Sungjong gulped and before he could defend himself, Sungyeol already had him in a headlock. "You're the dead one now." You attempted to push Sungyeol off of Sungjong but Sungyeol was a lot stronger.

"Let go of him!" you grabbed Sungyeol's arm. Sungyeol immediately pulled back and stared at you.

"Don't touch me," Sungyeol scoffed and headed off to the kitchen. You watched him walk away and turned your attention back to Sungjong.

"Thank you," Sungjong mouthed to you, and you mouthed back "You're welcome." You heard the front door swing open and both you and Sungjong flicked your heads towards the door and saw mutiple bodies move in.

"...and this is our apartment. Oh, Jiae!" Hoya came running towards you and put his arm around you. He had a sad expression on his face and said, "Jiae got hurt today at school, but I saved her!" You gave him a strange look and turned your attention to see who he was talking to. You were met with a camera in your face, and it hit you. Fake. You gave a forced smile towards the camera and to Hoya. 

"Oh... Yeah... I had an accident at school today and slightly twisted my ankle, but Hoya oppa and Dongwoo oppa were there to take me home!" you spoke to the camera in a fake, happy tone. As Sungjong started speaking to the camera, the attention of the camera was away from both you and Hoya, so Hoya took this as a chance to have "real talk" with you. He was still smiling but spoke in a rough tone through his teeth. "Don't ruin my image."

Fake. FAKE. FAKE!!!

 


 

I updated this last in 2013 and I forgotmy password. But miraculously, I remembered the password yesterday! So I've decided to continue this fanfic. My writing style has improved and I have many more ideas coming. 

I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN FORGIVE ME.

AND PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT.

(I am aware at L most likely isn't going to sign back with Infinite and Woolim Entertainment so, he'll most likely gradually be pulled out of the picture.)

Let me include some L gifs while I can. ;-;