Chapter 1∞

넌 나의 오빠... 반대로 (You Are My Oppa... The Other Way Around)

Narrator's POV:

"Can we please see...." a man in a black suit followed by an entourage had came into your classroom, "Yoo Jiae?" You lifted your head when you heard your name. You squinted your eyes at the man and looked over at the teacher who was gesturing over to you. You definitely didn't know who this guy was. The man started over to you. He held out an envelope and bowed. He then walked out of the classroom. You stared at the manila envelope. What the hell is this? You shrugged and tucked it into your backpack.

___________________________

"INFINITE?!" your eyes widened at the piece of paper. You had gone home and read over it. It said:

Dear Ms. Yoo,

Hello. My name is Tablo. You may know who I am from a group called Epik High. I recently made my most famous group, Infinite, sign up for a new variety show called, "You Are My Oppa". This show is supposed to give idols the expierience of what it's like to have a little sibling in their dorm to take care of even when they have these busy schedules to attend. You will go to the address written on the small sheet of paper that in found in the manila envelope on Saturday of this week. The members will be home and when you get there, tell them that Tablo sent you. Thank you and I hope to see you on Saturday.

Sincerely,

Tablo

P.S., There's a card in the envelope as well. Show it to the lady at the front desk and she'll tell you exactly where to go.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!" you couldn't contain your happiness. Infinite was one of your all-time favorite KPOP groups and your were finally going to meet them. You quickly looked inside the manila envelope for the address and telephone number. You smiled at it and immediately picked up your phone to call your best friend.

"...and so now I'm meeting Infinite!" you screamed into your phone. You could hear your friend, Hyeri scream on the other line.

"Really?! So when are you going to see them?" Hyeri smiled into the phone.

"This Saturday! I can't believe that I'm finally going to meet Infinite." you sighed, just thinking about how perfect your life would be with Infinite being your older brothers.

"But that's tomorrow! You're so lucky. Imagine how many girls are going to hate on you though." Hyeri said, a bit worried.

"But it's all worth it! Hey, I have to go. I have homework to do." you lied. You really were going to go pack all of your belongings and Infinite albums for them to sign.

"Awh, okay. BUT TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW!" Hyeri yelled into the phone before you hung up. You laughed to yourself. Somestimes I wonder why I'm still friends with her. You shook your head and went to go pack. But before you did, you walked down your marble staircase and walked into your living room. You ran your hand along the white couch and landed your hand on the coffee table, You grabbed a picture frame and looked at the picture. Your mom was sitting down in a chair with your dad's hands on her shoulder. Next to your dad was your brother. Your brother was holding you in his hand. You were about six when this picture was taken. You touched your parents face with your index finger and smiled a sad smile.

"Mom. Dad. I'm finally going to have someone fill in this empty space for me." you felt a tear fall down your cheek. You then put your finger on your brother's face. "Wherever you are, I hope you're okay." another tear fell out. Followed by another, and another, and another Soon enough you were crying into your arms on the couch with the picture by your side. You eventually stopped crying and looked back at the picture. You picked it up and brought it upstairs. You gently placed it into your suitcase. "You guys are coming with me."

___________________________

You dragged your suitcase carelessly as you imagined what's going to happen between you and Infinite. You gripped your duffel bag in one hand and in the other, you held your ipod. You listened to your favorite song at the moment, Infinite's Man In Love. You sang along with it, loudly.

Gwansim eopdeon sarang norael heungeolgeorigo sesang mello deuramaneun modu nae yaegi gatgo
Jeone eopdeon meoseul naemyeo oemoe singyeong sseugo keopiui sseun maseul araga
Siganeun cham ppareuge ga maeumman jogeuphaejyeo gago
Nae gyeote neoreul sangsanghae honjamanui yeonghwal jjigeo

You didn't care if people looked at you weirdly. After all, Infinite was one of your favorite guy bands. Moments later, you arrived at the building. You stared at it in awe. You pushed open the glass door and flashed your card to the woman at the front desk. She had white hair and looked a bit chubby.

"Seventh floor, room 724." she carelessly said, returning her attention to the knitting magazine she was reading. "The elevator's down the hall." she pointed in the direction of the East Hall. You followed her gesture and looked for the elevator. When you found it, you pushed the button to go up. When it didn't come, you pressed it again. And again. You continuously pressed the button as if it were to make the elevator move faster. For what seemed like an eternity, you waited for the elevator. Soon enough, the elevator door opened. You stepped inside, dragging your belongings in with you. You pushed floor number 7 and the elevator doors were about to close when, a boy who looked in his mid-20's stopped the elevator doors from closing. He ran inside, panting. He had a black mask over his mouth and a baseball cap on his head. His hair covered his eyes and he was dressed in a casual black shirt and black skinny jeans with worn-out Nike high tops. He held a camera in one hand and a camera bag in the other. You eyed his mask. Who wears a mask in this weather? You shrugged and turned your attention back to Infinite. You squealed a bit too loudly and the man looked over at you. Something about him was awfully farmiliar to you but, you just couldn't put your finger on it. He looked a bit like Infinite's L. But it couldn't be him. He wouldn't go out  unsupervised by his manger like that. You continued to hum along to Man In Love, which was now on replay. The elevator ride seemed to take forever.

L/Myungsoo's POV:

I eyed the girl. I knew I've seen her somewhere. On the streets? In a movie? In a picture? I don't know. I leaned back onto the railing in the elevator and I tried to relax. Being chased by a couple of crazy fangirls was not fun at all. Just as I caught my breath, I heard a farmiliar tune. I looked over at the girl. She was humming along to a song. A song that I sang. She was humming along the Man In Love. Whoo hums this loudly in front of other people?

Narrator's POV:

The elevator made a dinging noise, signaling that you had arrived at the seventh floor. Just as you were about to step out, the man had pushed past you and headed out in the same direction you had to go. Lucky. He lives on the same floor as Infinite. I am too soon! you thought. You headed out of the elevator and went down the East Hall, looking for room 724. You saw the man walk into a room and slam the door shut. You walked down the hall looking left ro right, 719, 720, 721, 722, 723, 724, 725.... WAIT! You took a couple steps back and stared at the numbers nailed onto the door. Seven hundred....twenty......four... You almost screamed. You were about to knock on the door when the door opened and two boys walked out, bickering with each other. When you clearly saw their faces, you gasped and covered your mouth. It was Sunggyu and Woohyun. The door closed behind them and Woohyun eyed you. Sunggyu looked at Woohyun eyeing you and rolled his eyes.

"Hey beautiful. Want to go out sometime?" Woohyun winked at you. You almost fainted.

"Dude. You have a girlfriend." Sunggyu reminded him.

"A girl-what?" Woohyun asked, not taking his eyes off of you. Sunggyu grabbed the back of Woohyun's collar and pulled him along. "Call me!" Woohyun held his hand to his ear, making a phone shape. Sunggyu smacked the back of his head and they disappeared into the elevator. You then looked back at the door. You knocked on the door and almost right away, someone opened the door. It was Hoya. He was covered in sweat and was wearing a wife beater with black, loose pants. He held the door open with one hand and leaned his arm on the other side.

"Damn it. Another fangirl. What the hell..." he closed the door on you. You frowned. You knocked on the door again and someone opened the door. And again, it was Hoya.

"I'm sorrry but, we're kind of busy right now." He was about to close the door when he saw your suitcase. He raised an eyebrow. "What's with the suitcase?"

"Tablo sent me here." you said. Hoya squinted his eyes at you, making his eyes look like small slits. 

"Come in then, I guess." Hoya held the door open and moved aside. You thought that he would've helped you with your bags but instead, when you were only half in, he let og of the door, causing your suitcase to get caught in the doorway. Someone approached you and grabbed the duffel bag and paper bag from you. You looked up. It was Dongwoo.

"You okay?" he asked with assuring eyes.

"Yeah. Thank you." you bowed and pulled your suitcase in. You took your shoes off and quietly walked into the living room. I can't believe it! I'm finally in Infinite's home! You screamed in your head.

"Dongwoo. Why are you holding her bags?" Hoya looked over at the two of you.

"I-I wasn't." he immediately dropped your stuff onto the floor. The cupcakes in the paper bag fell out. You dropped to your knees and picked them up. Dongwoo desperately wanted to help you but knew he shouldn't.

Dongwoo's POV: 

"Dongwoo. Why are you holding her bags?" Hoya looked over at the two of us.

"I-I wasn't." I dropped her bags onto the floor. I wanted to be nice but, not fitting in with my hyung and dongsaengs made me feel out of place. I looked down at her as she picked up her bags and belongings.

Narrator's POV:

"She said that Tablo sent her here." Hoya sat down on the couch.

"Tablo?" Dongwoo looked at you.

"So you're our sister?" another joined into the conversation. It was Sungyeol. You couldn't contain your happiness. Although most of the members were total jerks, you couldn't be in a better place than surrounded by your favorite KPOP band, standing in their dorm. Sungyeol looked at you up and down and nodded over to a room. "Your room's that way." he said and disappeared again. Just then, a farmiliar figure walked out of a room. He had on a black shirt with black skinny jeans. He was the guy you saw in the elevator. He had taken his mask and hat off, revealing his face. It was L. Your eyes widened. He looked over at you, gave you a quick glance, and then looked away again. He walked into the kitchen.

"Well? Do you want to go in your room or sleep out in the hall?" Hoya retorted and the TV to watch his own drama, Reply 1997. "Damn, I'm good looking." he smirked. Conceited much? You walked over to your room and settled in. You put your suitcase in the corner of the room, your duffel bag on your bed, and the paper bag on top of the table. You laid down on your bed and thought about what just happened. I met Infinite! You smiled. B-b-but... They're total jerks...

____________________________

HELLO. :D Sorry, I didn't have time to edit this. ㅠㅠ

Aren't they so cute? ♥

Myungsoo, why you so asdghjkl? ♥

Myungyeol♥