Short Chapter

School Mishaps

Nice going, Sooyoung -_- . I said to my self. *sigh* was all I can do. That was not a very good impression I made back then. Suddenly, I popped out of my thoughts to find Bekah and Boa waving their hands in front of my face. It was already recess and I didn't even notice!!!! Tch. Really Sooyoung. Nice going. I walked to the canteen with Bekah and Boa. While they were chatting about funny stuff, I just listened to them with no reaction. *Ahem* Boa coughed in front of me. Sooyoung, are we boring companions? Bekah asked. I started to panic. I really didn't like that I sort of offended Bekah and turned her smile into a frown. No! Of course not! I answered. Why did you ask? I asked. Well, it seems like you always think of something while you're with us. No it's just-... I was suddenly cut off when we heard a crowd ... more like a crowd of girls.... I think they're chasing something... suddenly they scream somethig like... "oppa!" or.. "be my boyfriend!" then, I heard a familiar voice scream. I heard that voice before... then I see Krystal. Ah. That bossy girl. She screamed. "oppa!!!! marry me!!!" then I noticed that Chanyeol, Sehun, and Yoochun was being chased after. Boa then screamed, ! Then, Krystal stopped and slowly walked to our direction.

Bekah was scared and hid behind me. "uh-oh" was all that I can say. But as I looked at her face, I became soooooo annoyed. So is Boa. Krystal stopped in front of us and said, who are you calling ? Out of extreme annoyance, Boa and I punched her in the face in the same time, and she fell on the ground. Bekah hugged me out of anxiety.