Continuance...

School Mishaps

Chanyeol's POV

So I fell asleep beside her. To be honest, I really like this feeling... me... her... alone... together... beside eachother.... I secretly wished this day would never end. But I knew that was impossible to happen. But then I feel something tickling my nose... What the heck?

Sooyoung's POV

I wake up, only to find Chanyeol fast asleep beside me. So this is where this guy hides... ehh? He's so handsome... even when asleep... this moment is perfect... But... we are complete strangers...

I absent-mindedly traced his nose. It was so perfect...

THEN HIS EYES SUDDENLY OPEN.

Chanyeol's POV

I open my eyes, then Sooyoung backs out.

"Hey.. be careful... you might hit your head again..."

To be honest, I was kind of amused at her expression. So adorable :)

"Could you do me a favor to not tell anyone where I'm hiding...please?" I was even doing aegyo because I really don't want to be found.

With big eyes (like Kyungsoo) Sooyoung nods and kept looking at me. I look at my watch and finds out it's already 5:30. I'm very certain that nobody was still in class. I'm pretty certain too that Sooyoung has left her things at class so...

"Hey, could I do you a favor of walking you back to the classroom? I'm pretty sure that there's nobody at class anymore."

She agrees... still being quiet.

"Heyyyy don't be scared... you look like you've been surprised by 10 ghosts."

She rolls her eyes at me and speaks.

"Lets go...."

Finally she spoke. On the way back, we were talking about things to get to know eachother better. It was not long to reach classroom.

Sooyoung's POV

So we walk back to our clssroom. I admit, at first I was freaked out by Chanyeol, but I see that he's not so bad after all...

And so we open the door and my eyes openned wide as we saw BoA making out with Sehun and Yoochun making out with Bekah. OnO

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------

LOL XD